Chapter 6: First Night Jitters

It's about 11:56pm and everyone is getting ready for bed.....

Bryan:   "I'm gonna head up to my room now, I'm kinda tired."

Shannon:   "Same, come on Tyler, you can stay with me in my room."

Tyler:   "Okay Baby."

Johnnie:   "Yeah, I think I'm gonna head to bed."

Alex:   "Me too, I'll walk up with you."

Kyle:   "I guess I'll go to bed too. Jeydon and Jordan are already in their rooms asleep, so....."

Everyone says goodnight and head up to their rooms.

Alex ends up falling asleep on the chair in her room........but someone or something is watching her sleep....

At about 3:15am Kyle wakes up from hearing a weird sound coming from the kitchen

Kyle gets up out of bed and makes his way to the kitchen....

"Who the hell is up at 3:15 in the morning?" Kyle says to himself  out loud irritatedly.

Kyle walks into the kitchen and is about to turn the lights on when all of a sudden he stands there in fear........the moon is shinning bright enough for him to see a black shadow figure standing there, just about a few feet in front of him.....

the moon is shinning bright enough for him to see a black shadow figure standing there, just about a few feet in front of him

"Oh my God, There is no fucking way that I am seeing this, what the hell is that, oh my God!!!"  Kyle says to himself inside.

Kyle then runs as fast as he can to Bryan's room.

"BRYAN!!! BRYAN!!! BRYAN!!! OPEN THE DAM DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" Kyle says, knocking/banging on Bryan's door.

Bryan opens the door......

Bryan:    "Kyle, what the hell! Why are you banging on my door yelling at this time a morning?!"

Kyle:    "I-I saw someone in the kitchen, I-I-I
Don't know w-what the hell it was! But, whatever it was,.....t-t-there was no fucking way it was human!!!"

Bryan:   *Sighs*      "Fine, I'll go check it out."

Bryan and Kyle walk back in the kitchen, Bryan turns the light on, but nothing is there.....

Kyle:    "I-I-I swear, something was standing right there!!!"

Bryan:    "Kyle, maybe your just tired, because obviously you are seeing things. There is nothing here."

Kyle:    "I dunno.......maybe you're right."

Bryan:    "Now go back to bed and get some sleep."

Kyle:    "I will, good night."

Bryan:    "Good night."

They both then go back to bed.....