Muted

I wake up to the sun shining through my window and to my brother pounding on my bedroom door. It's Monday, Great. It's a new semester at Beacon Hills High school I'm a freshman. I yell to my brother to leave me alone and get up to get ready. I shower, dry my long blonde hair and put it in a plat. I put on some black mascara and eyeliner making my hazel eyes looking almost black as well. Going through my wardrobe I find plain white skinny jeans a turquoise top with a bow in the front and flat brown sandals. I slip on a pair of pearl earrings grab my hand bag and head down stairs to my awaiting brother who is pacing the floor and holding a chocolate chip pancake.

 I slip on a pair of pearl earrings grab my hand bag and head down stairs to my awaiting brother who is pacing the floor and holding a chocolate chip pancake

"You know Scotty if you keep doing that well have to replace the floor boards." I say whilst taking the Pancake of him and shoving it in my mouth.

"Do you want stiles to give you a ride or do you want to walk?" he asks me as we hear stiles jeep honk.

"Okay okay, wait why are we going early again?" I ask

"Stiles and I want to get in a little Lacrosse practice before tryouts today" Scott tells me as we climb in the jeep him in the front and me in the back.

"Oh yes, because the teenage werewolf with the heightened senses needs to practice" I say sarcastically.

"Shut it Gracie" Scott glares at me his eyes flashing red. I just laugh.

We pull into the school and Scott and Stiles are talking about my brother's position as captain

"Of course you're still the team captain, you got your grades up just like Coach told you to right?" stiles asks him.

"Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team he just told me to show up to tryouts today." Scott tells him as we walk to the field.

We got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?" Stiles asks.

"Ah! I texted him but he didn't get back to me." Scott says. Wait what?

"You told him his sister Kate came back from the dead over a text?" I asked him clearly shocked.

"I didn't have the money to call France"

"Yeah, you think you got money problems? Try paying for an MRI and a visit to Eichen House" That place just screams evil.

"Another notice?" I ask

"Yeah, this one said, 'final'" He sighs looking at me. Then continues "Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? We got like a 117 million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team in not one of them."

"It is now" Scott says I turn to the field to see a guy in the goal catching every ball thrown his way.

"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asks.

The guy in the goal takes of his helmet and I feel my jaw drop. Damn he's hot. Scott, Stiles and I watch him as he walks over to garret and some other guy with a pony tail and we are close enough to hear what they are saying.