Perishable

Grace P.O.V

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks Parrish as he looks over the deputy's hands.

"It's the hair and nails? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia states.

"Well they should be gone" Derek replies from next to me as I stand between him and Scott.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone" Parrish exclaims.

"Not if you're like us" Scott says from my other side.

"Like you?"

"I don't think he's like us" Derek tells my brother

"Then what is he?" I ask speaking up for the first time since we got here.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea"

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira" Scott says to the older wolf.

"This is a little out of my experience. I thought the Phoenix was a myth 'til Grace" Derek says, shooting me a glance and causing the young deputy to give me a confused look. "There might be something in the Bestiary. Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is"

"Hold on what's a Bestiary? Actually that's not even my first question. Just tell me one thing? Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all Psychic?" Parrish asks and I let out a burst of laughter, earning a glare from the 'Psychic' herself.

"Psychic?" Derek asks amused.

"Yeah" Parrish confirms.

"Not exactly" Scott replies as I try to hold in my laughter.

"Okay? Then what are you?" he asks looking between Scott, Derek and I.

Scott turns to Derek and gives him a 'Should we tell him' look. Only to get a 'Might as well' head tilt from the ex Alpha. Scott then looks to me but I just glare at him and slap the back of his head and jab my finger to Parrish. Scott turns to Parrish and flashes his red Alpha eyes at the new unknown supernatural creature.

Time Skip

We go through the whole 'Beacon Hills Supernatural History' with Parrish and by the end Parrish is sitting on Derek's couch asking 'what's a Kanima?'

"We'll get back to that, Just know that everyone like us, Everyone with some kind of Supernatural ability... Is on the Deadpool"

"But I don't even know what I am"

"I'm pretty sure they don't care" Derek Informs him.

"How many professional assassins are we talking about?"

"We're starting to lose count" Lydia says standing next to me.

"But is it still just professional?" I ask

"I don't think Haigh has ever tried anything like this. I think he was taking a chance"

"Yeah Haigh might be a major douche, But I can't see him being an assassin"

"Garrett and Violet?" Lydia says turning to me.

"I hated Garrett from day one and I'm Pretty sure Violet deserved a one way ticket to Eichen"

"That means anyone with a deadpool can take a chance"

"But if Haigh had it then who else does? How easy is it to get this thing now?" Parrish asks.

I look to my brother to see him looking at Derek with realization. I turn to Lydia to see she's already looking at me, wide eyed.

"Shit" I gasp out causing everyone to look at me. "We're so screwed" I say and walk over to Derek's bed and lie down on my back looking up at the ceiling, letting out a yawn, my eyes start to droop as I listen to the others talking. I feel the bed shift as another person sits on it and I open my eyes slightly to see the strawberry blond locks of Lydia Martin...