chapter one

My names Kaylie Collins. The daughter of tony collins, the leader of the gang deadly, and the sister of Ethan Collins also a leader of deadly. My fathers gang rules america, the government has no control. My fathers men are everywhere threw out America.

At first there were only two powerful gangs deadly and ruthless. Ruthless became more powerful threw out time, causing more gangs to pop up. Ruthless had a reparation for being the worst.

There's 6 gangs  that run every Continent. Asia is known as the wah ching. Australia as the crips, north america as deadly. south america is the bloods Europe ruthless and Africa the mongols These gangs thrived off power. They wanted more and more, and would stop at nothing until they got it.

I've always hated it. I hated being the daughter of a gangs leader. I had no say in anything In my house. I couldn't go outside alone, I couldn't leave my house.
My father and brother keep me in our family home. Since they have business to attend to, I'm all alone. Other then when they visit. The doors and windows stay shut at all times.
They always call every two to three days to make sure I'm okay, or if they don't have time they'll have someone come. Most of the time they have shawn come. Me and shawn have a difficult relationship. We're together but not together. Its difficult to be with someone that's in a gang. You never know if they'll make it back alive. I constantly worry about my father, brother and shawn.

I sit at my window in my room. Staring out, watching the world. Wondering if I'll ever get to be free. My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of my door opening. I turn my head to the direction of my door and see shawn. A big smile spread across his face. "Hey babe." He left the door open and walked toward me. I sent him a smile and collected him into a hug. A much needed hug at that. My small arms wrapped around his neck, and his muscular ones wrap around my waisted. "I've missed you." I pulled away to get a better look at him. Right below his eye is purple, and his jaw covered in a fading bruise. I was never the one to like to see  a person hurt. I can't stand a hurting person. I hate seeing cuts, bruises or anything of the sort.
"What happened?" I ran my fingertips over his jaw. I see him close his eyes in pain. I quickly withdraw my hand.
"Got in a fight with some guy in the gang, no biggy." Shawn shrugged his shoulders and leaned in leaving a peck on my Lips. A smile still on his lips.

"Have you seen the news?" Shawn asked. I could tell something's wrong.
"No why? What's going on?" I turned my TV on and flipped to the news. I took a seat on my bed. I felt the bed dip down beside me. Letting me know Shawn's sitting beside me. The news reporter expression seemed worried as she started talking.

" we've had some information brought to our attention early this morning. About 20 ruthless men were spot killing deadly men. Rumors been going around there here to capture the leader of deadlys daughter. We have no record of this girl on file anywhere, it seems she doesn't exist. Make sure to keep your windows and doors closed. A curve has been assigned. 8:30 you all need to be in side. This is only for your safety. Abby meadows and this is ABCs news. "
I turn the TV off and stare.. Blankly...sliently.

"Kaylie I'm here to tell you your going to be taken, but I promise I'll find you. Your father and brother won't let them get away with this." Shawn kneed down in front of me. Tears sliding down his face. I also have tears clouding my vision. " how long do I have?"
"Maybe a hour at most. Your father called me and told me there on there way. I'm so sorry kaylie." Shawn sniffed.  "It's not your fault." I kissed his soft brown hair.
" I should pack." I stand up and pull out two bags, from underneath my bed. I open my closet door and grab as much cloths I can off the hangers.

Tears stream down my face as I think about never seeing my brother, father or shawn again. There all I have and now I'm being ripped away from them. am I going to die when I get there?
I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice I've packed everything.
I sip up the bags and turn toward shawn. He sits on my bed on the phone.
"Yes sir here she is." Shawn reached the phone out to me. I quickly grab ahold of it and bring it to my ear.
"Dad?" I cried into the phone. I couldn't help it. I felt as if once I walk out this door Im dead.
"Sweetheart, Listen very closely to me. Follow everything I'm going to tell you.
Make sure you fight back no matter what happens you are not weak. Dont try and escape they'll will kill you. Dont fall for there tricks. I will come for you sweetheart I promise." My fathers deep voice is filled with sorrow.