chapter two

"We're almost there, maybe 5 minutes." Matt announced turning on a gravel road. My heart starts to race and I can hear it In my ears. Saying I was scared was a understatement, I'm terrified. I wish I could open this door and run, but I can't. My fathers orders for not running away replays in my mind. Ruthless and deadly despises one another, I'll be dead soon very soon. I wish I could beg them to let me go, but its no use. I'm never going to see my family again. My nose starts to tickle, letting me know I'm on the verge of tears. I push the feeling away quickly as we pull up to a gate. A metal gate. Justin plugs in a few numbers on a keypad, and the gate doors open. We drive Down a long drive way, before finally getting to the house. The brick house stood two stories tall, with black shutters. And a white porch wrapped around the house. The house was huge, but the garage was maybe half the house. What does this guy have in there?

We stop right in front of the house. I open the back door and step out. The fall breeze hits my face, goosebumps rise on my arms. I wrap my grey sweater tighter to my small body. I grab both my bags and remove them from the black SUV. My hands shake from fear , not from the cold weather. "Let's go." Matt grabs my upper arm, as I carry my bags. I look around the porch and see a swing. I stop at the door and so do the boys. Justin knocks on the door with a great amount of force. A few minutes past and I can't feel my hands. The door swings open and a tall guy with curly hair stands in the door way. I feel frozen under his stare. He was beyond scary. Tattoos cover every inch of his arms. A eyebrow piercing and a lip ring catch my attention. I've never seen someone pull off piercings. His black shirt clings to his muscular torso. His jeans have two rips at the knees. I was expecting this Mr, styles to be at lease 30 or 40 years old. Not so young. How can someone so young be the leader of the biggest most powerful gang in the world.

"Come in." The man walks away, leaving the front door open. We follow him inside and I stop in my tracks. This house was beyond beautiful. Hard wooden floors and cream colored walls cover the living room. My whole house is like half the living room. "We got her sir." Matt spoke up first. He seemed nervous...maybe even scared. I don't blame him, the man before me is terrifying. I look to my hands, not wanting to look at the man before me. The man that took me away from my family, without a care in the world.

"Yes I see that matt." The man took a seat on his tan recliner. I watch as matt squirms. Clearly nervous and wanting to leave. Same Buddy same.
"Well niall called and wants me and justin to do something. May we be excused sir?" Matt asked politely. Wow the guy actually has manners. What a shocker. I drop my bags on the wooden floor, tired of holding them. All heads snap towards me. Justin shakes his head in disapproval, telling me I did something wrong. I look over and my eyes met emerald green orbs. I quickly look away, afraid of his intimidating stare. "Yes leave me and miss, Cullin's alone." His raspy voice filled the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. His tone so deep. I hear feet shuffling and then a door close. Letting me know I'm now alone with the scariest man alive.
"Please take a seat kaylie." The man points a finger to the tan couch. I leave my bags where they sit on the wooden floor and obey his command and take a seat.
I lay my shaking hands flat on my thighs. "Kaylie isn't it?" He props his feet on the glass coffee table. I automatically roll my eyes at him. He knows my name, he just said it. I decide to answer him so I don't get hit or killed. He looks like he's capable of both and much more. "Yes." I keep my answer short and sweet, not wanting to have a conversation with him. He nods his head. "Harry styles." He leta a grin spread across him lips. I feel annoyed with his presence already.

"Yeah I know." I crossed my arms over my chest, keeping my fear inside. His eyebrows raise, probably surprised by my confident actions. "I wouldn't give me attitude love, I could snap that fragile neck of yours with a snap of my fingers." He smirked and laughed a little, but I didn't think it was funny. A cold shiver runs down my back. I was terrified, but I had to obey my fathers orders and stay strong. He'll come for me. Hopefully....