~Fritz x Reader~

What a joy! I get to see my best friend again! Fritz and I go way back. We met in 1st grade. I remember it so well.

~flashback~

"Hehe! Fatty!" I heard one shout.

"Ugly!" another

"Stupid!"

"Nobody likes you!!"

I ran towards the voices. A red headed boy sat curled up on the ground, bleeding out of his nose, and a purple eye.

"HEY!" I screamed stomping my way over to them"

"Well, well, if it isn't (Y/N)!"

I walked up to the two bullies, yelling, "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"Pfft~ well if you must know. We are beating up a fat butt! (they are kids I am not going to let/ make them cuss)"

"You... You think you are so SMART?!" I yelled getting even more infuriated.

"What are ya gonna do~ huh? Go tell mommy?" One mocked. I curled up my fist. I brung it back then swung clear at his pathetic face. I jumped on him, and beat him till he cried "uncle". The teacher rushed over.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing?!" She asked.

"Taking care of these... THESE... BULLIES!" I replied with my anger still intact.

"Office now!" She yelled.

I stomped into the office, and slumped into the chair. 

"E-excuse me..." a quiet voice called out. I looked over and saw the kid I saved earlier. 

"Hey red."

"Red?"

"Hehe~ You're hair silly! You have red hair!"

"O-oh yeah... hehe..." he giggled nervously, "A-anyways I wanna say...thank you," He hung his head.

"No problem! They needed it anyways," I waved him off.

"Wha-?"

"Hey wanna be friends?"

"R-really?!" his eyes sparkled.

"Yeah."

He wrapped his chubby arms around me.

"You-you're my f-first friend!" He sobbed onto my shirt. I smiled. He lifted his head, "Oh no! I.. got your shirt wet!"

"It's alright. By the way what is your name?" I asked

"F-Fritz!"

"Cool name! My name is (Y/N)!"

"Nice to meet you!"

~Flashback over~

I looked over to see my adorable fluffy friend.

"Hey Fritz!!" I yelled. He flinched and turned around. I smiled widely at him.

~FRITZ POV~

She... She looks amazing!

"He-Hello, (Y/N)" I replied stuttering, curse my stutter.

"Hehe~ Still same ol' Fritzy aye?" God I love her voice!

"Hehe... yep!" Okay Fritz don't screw it up! This is your chance!

"U-um... (Y/N)?"

"What is it, Fritzy?"

"IWASWONDERINGI-IFYOUWO-WOULDLIKETOGOOUTWITHME.IUNDERSTANDIFYOUDON'TFEELTHESAMEWAY,BUTIREALLYREEALLYLIKEYOU!NOILOVEYOU!!"

"W-what? I couldn't understand you silly. You spoke to fast!"

"U-um... I was wondering... i-if y-y-you wou-would l-like to um... go.... out.... with.......me?"

She didn't answer. She just smiled. I looked down embarrassed, and depressed. Hot tears slid down my face. I turned around.

~YOUR POV~

"Fritz!" I shouted, grabbing his chubby arm, and pulling it towards me, slamming my lips onto his. His eyes widened, but he quickly melted into the kiss. I pulled back slowly, and wiped away the residing tears on his face.

"I would love to!"

He smiled brightly, and smushed me in a hug.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled.

"I love you, too, Fritzy..."

This was requested by teardrop001

Ig: G-good job mama... 

Me: Awe thank you baby!

*SQUEAZES SMOL*

^dis is Ig.