18. WHAT'S AN PARTY WITHOUT DRAMA AND AN AFTER-PARTY WITHOUT SKINNY DIPPING?

Third Person

Frankie stared up at the ceiling of the pool house, dabbing his finger in a bag of white, running it across his gums for added effect to the high and the buzz he was already getting off of it since putting it up his nose for the better half of the night. He blinked several times, the sound of the music still blaring through the entire area of his best friends house at 2.13AM was drowned out with the faint buzzing sound in his ear for a mere five seconds, a feeling he loves, more than he loves himself, more than he claims to love Stella.

"You might want to calm down with the amount of drugs you're taking." Ethan mumbled, his eyebrows furrowed as within the past half an hour he had seen Frankie down two bottles of beer, pop two ecstasy tablets, smoke a joint, and snort up three lines of cocaine; "You do realize the moment Stella finds out you've been snorting again she's going to freak out? And, Justin made it pretty clear that if you're going to take cocaine, make sure you actually wipe down the table after it so that his Dad doesn't find out – he's a district attorney, remember?" he used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe the table, ridding it of the white dusting that had been left from Frankie and Hanna.

Groaning, Frankie leaned forward, placing his arm around the female beside him; "Fuck Stella." he grunted; "And fuck Justin too." he made eye contact with Annie from across the room, nodding at her to come over to him.

"You can't seriously believe they are having an affair?" Ethan rolled his eyes; "You said it yourself – Annie is obsessed with Justin, and has been for almost a year now, she would say anything about him if he turned her down for yet another one night stand." he was convinced that she was making up lies, anything to cause a rift between two best friends, even if that means causing a rift between her and her own best friend in the process.

"So, just because she is obsessed with Justin means that what she is saying isn't true?" He frowned, glancing out of the pool house door since it was widely ajar, his eyes lingering on Stella as she laid on the trampoline with Tyler, both of them lost in conversation; "Why else would Justin suddenly be best of friends with Tyler again? Acting as if they didn't hate one another just a couple of months ago? You know there is no other reason for it – apart from the fact he is secretly fucking my girlfriend, and she's opening her legs to him like she is a twenty four hour gas station." he spat, rolling up the sleeves of his cashmere sweater.

"But, you haven't even asked Justin if it's true?" Ethan rubbed his eyes, the amount of alcohol he had consumed beginning to get the better of him, causing him to feel sluggish and tired; "You can't go on the word of just Annie, that's like her telling Stella that she's fucking you, and Stella just automatically believing it because it's coming out of the mouth of her best friend – you know she would ask you about it first. Give them the benefit of the doubt, the chances are, it's just Annie trying to cause trouble." he couldn't picture Justin and Stella being anything more than just friends, it didn't make sense, Stella doesn't cheat – she's supposed to be the loyal one.

Justin wandered through his house, pushing past the numerous amount of people in the hall and the door ways, his eyes blurred from the absinthe he had just been drinking in the front garden with people who barely knew, allowing them to pour washing up liquid in the fountain to create bubbles, it slipping his mind that his step-mom and sister would notice it when they come home, if they're not home already – as the night was progressing, and 3AM was nearing, he could barely recognize anybody, only those he see's on a daily basis, everybody else just seemed like blurred dots in his line of vision.

"You still haven't said sorry." he pouted, drunkenly pulling himself onto his kitchen counter – his top nowhere to be seen, his body wet from chugging a jug of Tequila and chilli sauce; "We're not friends until you say sorry." he reached for the bottle of Jack Daniels, pouring it slowly into a red cup, nodding his head in time with the beat of Loyal.