Chapter 2

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Bye mates! I’ll see you guys soon!”

            “Bye, Niall!” They all sang in unison.

            They all came over and gave me a group hug. The TMH tour had just ended and we had a few days off before we started recording for the next album. So, I decided to spend those few days back home in Ireland. The boys released me out of the hug and I started to walk to the boarding station. I handed the nice lady my pass port and turned around to look at the boys. They waved and I waved back.

            “Here you are, sir,” The lady said, smiling.’

            “Thank you.”

            I borded the plane and went to the first class section. I shoved my bags up into the storage area above my seat, making sure I had my phone, headphones, wallet, and pass port with me. I plopped down in my seat and buckled myself in. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out. I had five new texts from each of the boys and it hasn’t even been ten minutes. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, sliding my phone back into my pocket.

            “We are about ready to lift off. Please make sure you are strapped into your seats. We will let you know when you are able to unbuckle yourself. Have a nice trip!” The cheery voice of an air hostess said.

            I threw a stick of gum into my mouth because it helps me relax when the plane takes off. I heard the air plane door shut, signaling we were going to be taking off. I relaxed in my seat and took my phone out of my pocket. I felt the plane start to move down the run way. I unlocked my phone and put it on camera, snapping a picture just as we started to take off. I then opened Instagram and posted it. I typed “On my way back home to see the fam!” It immediately started getting likes and comments. I smiled. Best fans in da world.

            The cheery voice came on again, “You may now remove your seatbelts, have a nice flight!”

            I removed the piece of itchy fabric that was jabbing into the bottom of my stomach. Ah, much better. I grabbed my head phones from out of my pocket. How did they get all tangled up?! I didn’t even move! I stuck my tongue out as I concentrated on untangling the knots. I slipped the last one out. Ha! You are no match for me headphones! I laughed to myself, nice one Nialler. I plugged them in and started listening to music.

            I must have fallen asleep because I jolted awake when a lady tapped me on the shoulder.

            “No I don’t want to buy any of your girl scout cookies!”

            “Um, sir, you need to put on your seat belt, the plane is about to land,” She said, giggling.

            “Oh, right,” I said, buckling in.

            “Thank you.” She then moved on to different people, waking them up and such.

            I stretched out my arms and legs, letting out a yawn. I felt the plane wheels touch the ground and come skidding to a hault. The voice came on again.

            “Thank you for flying with American Airlines, have a nice day!”

            I grabbed my stuff from the storage unit and walked out. Already I could hear the screaming. I walked down the turmanal only to be greeted by Johnny, my body guard for when I came home.

            “Hey Johnny! Long time no see!”

            “Hey Niall!”