two

Hey guys so I have decided that my update schedule will be every Monday and Friday. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

I run down stairs to see mr. Jones on the floor with a broken beer bottle in his hand. He was drunk, he looked up at me a said "Whatcha lookin' at"
"Nothing" I quickly replied
I looked over at the clock to see that it was 3:30 in the morning. I tried to run back to my room but I heard
"Come back here b*tch"
I turned around to see mr. Jones now standing and drunkenly walking towards me. He pushes me against the wall and I fall down. He doesn't give me time to get up before he kicked me in the stomach. He then picked me up and slapped me right across the face. That is going to leave a mark tomorrow. He drops me and then goes upstairs to his room. I fell asleep in pain right there on the floor.

I woke up in the morning to mrs. Jones screaming.
"GET UP YOU LITTLE WH*RE OR WE WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THE FOSTER HOME. And you wouldn't want to give up such a good life"
Good life. Yeah right! I quickly got up and immediately fell down in pain again.
"I SAID GET UP!" Mrs. Jones screams
I get up again and slowly walk up the stairs to get my backpack for school. I quickly got out of the house or as quickly as I could in the amount of pain that I was in. I started my 15 minute walk to school. Or I should really say my 15 minute limp. When I arrived I lumped over to my locker where Faith was waiting. When she saw me limping she quickly ran over.
"What happened!?"
"Mr. Jones Happened"
"Lets go to mrs. Lakes"
Mrs. Lakes is the nurse at our school. Over the past few years me and Faith have been there so many times that we now have a very close relationship with the her. She knows that I am abused and whenever she sees that I am really hurt she lets me and Faith leave school. We walk in and Mrs. Lake looks up.
"Hi girls. Oh my god what happened!"
Did u really look that bad. I didn't have time to look in the mirror this morning.
"Let me get you some ice honey" Mrs. Lake says. She hands me a ice pack and I place it in my cheek. "You and Faith should probably go, Callie." A few minutes later Faith is holding our backpacks and we are walking to the park while singing Hamilton. We reach Central Park and we sit down on a bench. Faith hands me a sketch book. I look up at her confused. She knows that I hate drawing why did she give me this. She motions to open the book. When I open it every page is filled with a different picture some better then others but all were things that were important to us. There was inside jokes, sketches of EVERY SINGLE HAMILTON CHARACTER, and on the last page was the best of all, a long letter written to me I read through it. It was the sweetest thing I have ever read. It talked about how she had been working on the book for years and how glad she was to have me as a friend. By the end of it I was crying. I looked up at Faith and in between sobs I said. "Y-you are t-t-the best thing that ever h-happened to m-me. T-thank you s-so much for b-being my friend when no one else w-was. I l-love you." She just engulfed me and a hug. After a few minutes she said "I just want you to know, I didn't become your friend because I felt bad for you I became your friend because you were sweet, you were funny and you still are. You will ALWAYS be my friend" I then just hugged her again. She placed the sketch book in my backpack. She looked at her watch. It was 4:30 I had to go if the Jones find out I didn't go to school I will be dead. I hugged Faith one last time and started my walk home. I looked down my whole walk thinking about the sketch book and how sweet Faith was for doing that. When I suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" I quickly said not looking up "It's fine" said a slightly comical voice. I looked up to see no one other then...

Another cliffhanger, guess in the comments who you think it is

Stay Groffsaucey