Thank You!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone of you people! 100 followers!?!?! Thanks so much. I have included Melanie Martinez for our celebration. :D

I wouldn't be here without Alphanix. She was the one who inspired me to begin on Wattpad. Alpha, you have inspired me to show the world what I am made out of. For that I am grateful. Soar high and go far!

OracleSodinaHedgehog, thank you for being my friend and for random conversations. It gives me hope and happiness that I have a friend like you. :)

IceShard16, thank you for the hyper times that we have had together. I have never had such a completely...differently amazing friend like you. Thank you for putting up with me.

Matt_X_Edd, thank you for being the first person to respond to the announcement about our story. I am working on it. It will be out soon. Thank you for everything.

I remember when I first started this account. I didn't plan on writing stories. I originally had a x reader going on but then I deleted it. I started You're Actually Alive and that is when I got the happiness of writing. The joy of accomplishment. I then continued my writing. It was such a great time. Now I am here. Working on my story and writing more and more. Drawing on my canvas. I wouldn't be here without those amazing readers who read my first story. Who read my Steven Universe story. I was a beginner. Now I have become new and improved. I am working hard. After all..."Failure is a reason to try harder; Passion is what will lead you to success." Thank you, Alphanix, for teaching me that. Sometimes life throws a challenge your way. Accept the challenge. You might step away being a champion.

I have so many people that I wish to thank, but unfortunately I can't. That would take forever. If I didn't mention you then please know that I thank you A LOT.

Now. I hope you people know that I appreciate you guys. *gives out cake* You guys are amazing!

Thank you once more!
-❄Snowy❄