I Gotta Say Some Thank Yous and Give Some Support

Hewwo reader person. I am back. My mother forgot to pay the bill. She did today however. So that's good. For both me and you. :) I am here to say...I love cupcakes...just kidding. Not really. I seriously love cupcakes. Anyways. Back on track. I am here to say thank you to a long list of people.

fluffylion1 you are a wonderful and thank you for telling others about me. (Reader, I didn't make her do it. I swear I am not lying.) You are a great person and you give great support. You get a free cookie and cupcake.*hands over a cookie and cupcake*

aishatherabbit you are not annoying what so ever. Thank you for helping me with my stories. You aren't annoying! I love having you for a friend. Have a cookie or cupcake. *shoves cookie and cupcake into your hands*

RoseTheAnimeGeek you are a talented author!! Seriously, you have some great skills with words. I love your stories. I need your talent. Thank you for being my friend. You got this girl!

I have more people I should thank but I will do that later. Everyone gets a free cookie or cupcake!! *throws cupcakes and cookies* COOKIES AND CUPCAKES!!!!!

Also. I have a request. Is anyone good at making covers? I am thinking about possibly making a new story. I could use a cover. Also I could new covers on my FNaF stories. It would be greatly appreciated. The information is:

The title is Guided By a Phoenix's Flame. It must have Snowy somewhere that is clearly visible on the cover. The main character has black curls. You can be as creative as you would like. I will give you credit. I am not talented enough to make covers. If you are up to making a cover than tell me. :) I would love to see what you guys come up with. Thank you people!!!!

I am going to have to be off. I hope you guys are enjoying your night/day. Have a good one. *waves*

-❄Snowy❄