Chapter 18 - To the Past

Author:

Hi guiseee.. You probably hate me for not uploading.. I understand, but I reward you with this 5 page chapter (Ones that I rarely do!)

:)

The song is Sunny Day by Joy Williams. I heard it at the mall one day and I tried my best to find this song. It's not the most popular song out there, but it has a catchy tune(:

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A blast of Taylor Swift's Long Live filled the air. I stumbled off of my bed reaching my phone. "Hello?" I yawned, not bothering to look at the ID.

"I'M FREAKING OUT!" Jason's scary voice screeched through the phone.

"I just woke up and I'll hang up if all you're going to do is scream," I sighed, getting up from the floor and walked over to the bathroom to wash my face.

"ABBY WHAT DO I-"

"Jason," I threatened.

"Sorry," he whispered. I nodded my head in approval, obviously looking like an idiot since he can't see me. "What am I going to do?" he breathe deeply.

"First of all, what did you do?" I asked.

"Well, at the dance yesterday, after Ryan left to go looking for you-" he started. "Hm? No comment about Ryan?" he questioned. I stayed silence and he continued. "I sorta uh... did something..." he trailed.

"I'm still listening," I waited when he didn't go on.

"Alright, I threw my fist at a guy who was flirting with Jordan," he admitted.

"Oh, Jason, what am I going to do with you?" I frowned sounding like a weird mother. "Look, you gotta let lose. She doesn't know you like her, so she thinks she can be with someone. If you want her, you gotta take the risk, even if the outcome is crappy."

"Why all of a sudden you want me to tell her?"

"I just don't want you to be that jealous," I shrugged, trying not to bring up the fact that Ryan thinks I like Jason. Guys suck.

"What did you tell Ryan?" he sighed.

"Does it always have to be RYAN?" I questioned.

"So it's not?"

"No, it is. I almost told him you like Jordan and so somehow it got all twisted and now he thinks I like you," I said quickly, almost letting the words form into one big word.

"Oh, Abby, what am I going to do with you?" he mocked me.

"You are going to tell Jordan that you loveeee her and then everyone will know, so I don't have to keep up the lie," I ordered.

"No."

"At least tell Ryan," I begged.

"No, he's the main problem," he argued.

"How?" I frowned.

"Well, he was dating Jordan. Remember the time when you were jealous, because Ryan had a girlfriend?!"

"Who came up with the idea of me being jealous?!" I growled.

"I don't want to say..." he trailed. "Cam."

"Look, Ryan is over Jordan. She's all yours," I tried making the sentence not about Ryan, but he still commented.

"Right, he likes you," I can picture him smirking right now.

"You know what? I'm going back to sleep and you can figure out your problems by yourself? Kays? Okay," I smiled.

"No, wait!" he cried when I hung up. I threw myself on my bed and drifted off.