Apologies? Nongdam! (Funny)

"Am I really you knight in shining armor?" LuHan asks you with a huge smile.

"Well you swooped in and saved me<3" you smile at him.

"Well your my damsel in distress," lu takes your chin then kisses you softly.

When you pull away, he apologizes quickly and turns really red. 

(Iike the exo next door chick when D.O brings her her phone)

O brings her her phone)

That chick ^^^

"It's fine," you said turning red yourself.

" What's that," LuHan said pointing at your reddened cheeks.

"Uh," is all you got to say before LuHan pushed you over and was sitting on you, tickling you," Ani! Ani! Ani! Jungji!"

"What's that?" LuHan said continuing to tickle you.

"Bu! Tíngzhǐ!" (No stop)'' you tell LuHan to stop.

"You have such a beautiful smile ❤️" LuHan brushed your cheek softly.

This only caused you to smile even more and turn even more red. LuHan got off of you and laid beside you. You laid your head on his chest, he plays with your hair and starts to sing.

"Call me baby

zhěng tiáo jiē xuān nào le qǐ lái

Call me baby

měi yī gè rén mò shēng de cún zài

Call me baby

zài yī qǐ de měi gè shùn jiān

Like BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM

What up

Hey girl, yǒng héng bān de chā nà

(rú mìng yùn de ān pái )

shùn jiān jiù bǎ wǒ chuān tòu qù

(léi diàn yī yàng sù dù fēi kuài )

shì nǐ hū huàn wǒ de míng zì

yuǎn yuǎn xiàng wǒ zǒu guò lái"

Remembering the last time you heard the song (granted last time it was in Korean) a tear rolled down your cheek.

"What's wrong?" LuHan asks you.

"When Xiumin first spent the night he had me watch the video and told me about how it was written for me by him.." you told LuHan.

"That lil shit!" LuHan expressed,"I'm the one that wrote it!"

"Oh," you said flashing him a smile.

"In less than a week, he stole the girl I love and the song I write about her..." you cut him off with a kiss then you laid back on his chest and he continued singing to you and you fell asleep

(A/n sorry I fell asleep and I've been too tired to update)

You woke up to find yourself once again in LuHan's arms."good morning," he kissed your forehead.

"Good morning," you smiled.

"So, uh," he began"would you like to come with me to work on exo's next comeback?"

"Sure," you said looking down.

"Great!" He said hugging you. 

The two of you got dressed and you went to the SM building. Once inside, you made your ways to the practice room.

"Hey!" You were merely trampled by Kris, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, Lay, D.O, and Kai.

"Hey," you said looking at Xiumin from across the room. He looked back at you.

"Xiumin," the rest of the group began," aren't you going to welcome y/n?"

"Uh," he hesitated,"hey."

"Hey," you rolled your eyes.

LuHan hugged you before he was dragged off by the group to play a hundred questions. Xiumin wandered over to you. 

"So uh," he looked down at you," I'm really sorry. I know you're with Lu~" 

"Ha, funny," you said unamused," cut the jokes Xiumin. You aren't sorry, you did it on purpose~"

"NO!" He yelled,"I am sorry, and I want you to know that. And what happened was supposed to happen.... at least not like that..."

"Whatever," you rolled your eyes.

"Well, you're with LuHan no~"

"Just get to the reason of this," you began to get annoyed.

"I'M TRYING!" He yelled and raised his hand, this time catching everyone's attention.

They all rushed over and pulled Xiumin away from you.

"DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO A WOMAN LIKE THAT!" Kris hit Xiumin.

LuHan grabbed you and pulled you further from Xiumin, as if to shield you from seeing Kris hit Xiumin.

"I told them we aren't dating," he whispered,"I know that I love you and you say you love me... that's all I know.... I don't know if we're dating."

You too were confused about what the two of you were..... you did like everyone there. You know that LuHan loves you and Xiumin 'loved' you. You were startled by Xiumin storming out and slamming the door behind him.

"I'll be back," LuHan said as he followed behind Xiumin.

Everyone but Kris went to practice their dance.

"Hey," Kris walked over to you.

"Hey," he wiped something from your cheek.

"Don't cry," you weren't even aware you were.

"Oh," you pulled away to wipe your face," I didn't realize I was crying."

"Here," he grabbed your arm,"follow me."

You followed, he took you to the bathroom. "Sit," he pointed at the toilet. You sat, he left as grabbed something from the closet. He came back, and wet a rag with cold water. "Look down," he wringed the rag out and lifted your hair and placed the rag on the back of your neck. You found it surprising calming. He removed it, "feel better?" 

"Yeah," you smiled.

"Good," he hugged you.