ME

*I had literally no inspo* *this first part was made by my friend and there is a lot of swearing. Plz skip everything before the ×× if you can't handle that stuff.*

Fuck the world.

Just fuck it. Fuck the world, fuck the city, fuck the country, fuck life, fuck you, damn it! You think you have a right to barge into my personal life and read my story and hear my thoughts and feel what I'm feeling? You don't. So go fuck a cow.

Me: get out of my POV Padfoot.
Sirius: shut up *leaves*

××

Well that happened.

Anyway, sorry for that, on with the story. Where were we?

Oh, right.

*one month later*

She tries not to shake, she really does, but she cant help her lips quivering and hands trembling as she gets ready with the help of James' and her mother, and her best muggle friend that she had kept in touch with throughout her time in Hogwarts. Petunia decided to skip out.

"I want you to have this," Euphemia (I think that's her name?) said, clasping a locket around her neck. The beautiful red pendant landed right below the little songbird that James had given her on their second date."It holds magic, a special magic, that everyone woman in the Potter family needs. It keeps the family together, through thick and thin. It helped keep my family together; I can only hope it will keep yours together too." Euphemia's eyes gleamed, threating to spill over tears.

No, she said to herself. Be normal, now. Right now.

Because you are. Because you can be.

Euphemia pushed the tears back. "And there is your quota for something old," she finished.

"And with your dress being something new," said Mari Kate, her muggle best friend before Marlene and Alice. "I want this to be your something borrowed." She skillfully places white rhinestone hair accessories into Lily's flame red hair that was done up. "I want them back after the honeymoon, though." She winked.

"And this your something blue," said her mother, small tears making their way down her face. She put dangling blue pearl earrings on Lily's ears, and tried the best she could to not cry, but it was too late. The tears streamed down her cheeks like an endless waterfall.

Lily smoothed out her dress, fixing wrinkles that weren't there. How bad could this go?

×ו××

James tapped his foot impatiently on the white marble flooring. Damn it, why was Moony taking so damn long?

Padfoot was ready, furiously reviewing his best man speech and making corrections with a pencil. He had shown those weird featherless quills to him a little after Lily had showed him them, and Sirius was in awe.