Tagged

EclipticMoon55555 started a tagging thingy, and she tagged everybody who read it.

It's ten peeves, with explanations

1: When somebody waves their hands around!
It's just so extremely irritatingly rude and annoying! I want to break their arms!

2: When somebody watches me draw. I hate it! It's like my biggest secrets are being revealed! (I don't understand that part)

3: When people repeatedly throw things up and catch them. I dunno what it is, but I just always want to take the object from them and throw it into the next city!

4: When somebody talks to their video game. I just want to sit quietly and read, and somebody's always walking into the room with their video game all the way up, screaming at it.

5: When the person in front of you walks really slowly. (I didn't take this from Eclipse, it's a common peeve.)

6: When people younger than me yell at me. You HAVE to understand this.

7: Bs. For some reason, I can't STAND getting less than straight As. Please nobody kill me. I know it's annoying.

8: When somebody says that they'll do something and they don't. This one speaks for itself.

9: Mechanical pencils on paper. I guess that this is more of a nails-on-a-chalkboard thing, but I'm running out of ideas.

10: When people that aren't my best friends hug or even touch me. It's just weird. I don't know why.

The end! Finally! I tag:

KittyCat6464
Willowpaw42
inamessedupworld
Larii_Vondy
BeautyandtheBeat2131
melsgingerbreadman
loliv76
RandomGamer182
Technoaxe

         ~Sky