BEING JOMAE-Church

"Okay y'all so what y'all wanna do?", I asked since all of us were at the house. It was me, Mia, Davonte, Tyrik, Dashawn, Darius, Farrah (a girl Darius brought back from the club) she was a cool chick to me that's the only reason she came back to my house, and Yola (Yolanda Dashawn girl). We were sitting outside in the hot tub just talking until about 12.

Davonte-"Aye Mia you need to go back home. You have 30 minutes before yo curfew"

Mia-"I don't have a way there"

Tyrik-"I can take you. I need to go home anyway and yo house around the corner"

Davonte-"Aight don't be being fast either, take her straight home and call me when y'all get there. It only take 8 minutes at the most to get to the house from here and call from mamas phone when you get to the house. If you even a minute late you in trouble"

Mia-"I know. Alright bye you guys I'll see y'all later hopefully", she said waving and smiling walking off.

Tyrik-"Aight bye y'all", when they left that left me and Davonte; Darius and Farrah; and Dashawn and Yola.

Farrah-"So what we finna do? Cause I know we not just about to sit under the stars all night"

Darius-"Jomae you should make yo tea. Man when y'all drink it y'all never gonna want to drink anybody else tea in the world"

Davonte-"I wanna try it just because you made it", I started mad blushing.

Me-"Okay I can whip some up right fast since we have everything for it Yola, Farrah come with me", they got up from the chairs and came in the kitchen with me.

Farrah-"I really like Darius he is such a sweetheart and I can see us being together. What y'all think?"

Yola-"I think y'all should just get to know each other some more. I mean y'all literally just met and you don't want to jump into anything with him and you don't know and then he turns our not for you"

Farrah-"Yeah you're right. What you think Jomae? Y'all live together, are y'all cousins or something? And What's he like?"

Me-"Umm no we aren't related we dated for a couple of hours and then we broke up and then when we moved here we went out for some hours again and then we just broke up before we went to the club. He's more of a friend type for me but I think you should get to know him before you jump into something and then one of y'all break each other's hearts you know?"

Farrah-"Yeah and y'all just broke up but y'all not tripping. I didn't even think y'all went out the way y'all getting along"

Me-"I know. I don't have a problem with us being cool it's just us being together isn't the best. And don't worry nothing is going to happen between us"

Farrah-"I'm not I like you, you're a real cool girl"

Me-"Thanks you're cool to"

Yola-"Wow I just disappeared in the room", she said making us laugh. I finished the tea and made cups for everybody and then each girl brought the guy they were with some outside.

Dashawn-"D*mn this is good. I'm gone have to take some home with me", he said after he drank a little bit and drunk some again.

Darius-"I told y'all it go hard"

Yola-"Girl you gone have to tell me the full recipe you know what no just make me a gallon and I think I'll be good"

Farrah-"For real this is super good"