BEING JOMAE-Trip Back Home

When I got home I took a shower and went to bed. I was sleeping good until I heard my door opening. I looked at the time and it said 2:37 I looked up and it was Darius.

"What Darius?", I asked in a husky voice since I was just waking up.

"You were right. Farrah ex had her family in there hostage and he was abusing all of them. They were in there making drugs,getting beat up, and sex trafficking"

"You're lying. Farrah don't seem like she would be in that type of situation"

"Well she was and we had to go pay them a visit. We handled business and now they good. They went to the hospital and the police are doing an investigation on the dudes over the whole thing but as long as my girl is safe that's all that matter"

"Yeah I know that right but um I'm leaving today at 9"

"Where you going?", he came and sat on the edge of my bed and I scooted over for him.

"I'm going back home"

"What happened with you and Davonte?"

"He cheated and he have anger problems. I don't even know of this is where I wanna be at though. I miss Killion like crazy"

"I bet you did but hey do what you gotta do. You gone see yo family while you out there?"

"What family? The only person I plan on seeing is my mom and I'm scared to see her"

"Why you scared to see her?"

"Because I don't know what she's going to look like. I mean when we left to go back and I saw her she looked horrible. I'm scared to see her like that but I guess I'll try and see what I can get corrected"

"Aight we'll see but when was the last time you seen her?"

"I haven't seen her for I don't even know how long, it's been a while though. Maybe a few months"

"D*mn it's been that long?"

"Yupp but it's alright I guess"

"Okay well get some sleep since you have a flight to catch in a couple of hours"

"Alright", I gave him a hug and then he left. I set my alarm clock on my night stand and on my phone to go off at 6:45 so I could make sure I had all my stuff I needed for my trip.

*

I got up did my hygiene, got all my stuff together and I went to the airport so I could get on my dad's plane. I asked my dad if he could drive me and as much as he didn't want to let me go he did, mostly because he didn't have a choice. This was something I had to do so I don't care what anybody said I was going. When we landed I had a driver drive me to Killion's house I miss my baby. He's my number one for life. When we drove up I saw his car in the parking lot and another car. I didn't tell him I was coming but I still had my key so I quietly came in and I heard grunting so I went upstairs to see what was going on.

"Babbbyyy!!!", I ran and jumped in the bed with him when I opened the door.

"Mmmm Jomae what you doing here girl? I miss you baby", he squeezed me so tight and I squeezed him back but he won. I laid in his arms for a long time smelling his cologne I missed so much. I missed his muscular arms wrapping around me every night.

"Mmmm what were you doing?", I asked turning over getting comfortable.

"Nothing I just got back in the bed. I started hearing grunting so I hurried up and changed the channel from tennis"

"Oh I heard that to", I said giggling.

"I miss that giggle. I miss yo laugh. I just miss you. I wish you didn't move away"

"Me either. I'd rather be with you but that's not the only reason I came here though"

"Oh yeah. What else you come for?"

"I came to see my mom I mean I've prepared myself to see the bad side of her and I don't know what I'm going to see when I see her"

"Well we can go now if you want to. I want to spend the day with you anyway. When you going back home?"

"Actually Sunday night so I can be back at school"

"For real? That's just the rest of today tomorrow and half of Sunday"

"I'm sorry babe but I still live there"

"I know well let me get up and out some clothes on"

"Alright", I got up so he could get up and change and then we left. We drove to my moms house and when he stopped the car I took a real deep breathe before I got out the car to go inside.

"You aight babe?"

"Yeah I'm good"

"You want me to come with you?"

"Please", he got out the car and held me to the door. I knocked on the door and I waited for somebody to open the door. I heard the locks and when the door opened the aroma in the house slapped me in the face.