RED - 3

Someone burst through the door before Will had the chance to drown me in the deep pools of his eyes, but he didn't move. As if on instinct, I went to push him away, momentarily forgetting that I was bound to the pole still.

"Sir. Will Wolf, your father would like to see you" the man who had entered spoke deeply, a hint of embarrassment in his tone for catching us in such an intimate position.

"What's this matter about?" he asked, his voice so casual as he went back to licking the blood from my neck, my heart beat not ceasing it's fast pace.

"The second house has been blown down, but the two prey have sought refuge with their third brother. Plans of attack to blow down the last house is slow, and your father would like suggestions from you on the matter of what the pack should do next" the man explained, seeming to overcome his earlier embarrassment. 

"Mhm," his voice vibrated against my skin, making me close my eyes in slight pleasure, "Give me a minute" he murmured, his lips moving to another spot on my neck. The door shut loudly as the man had left, and Will finally pulled his head away from the crook of my neck, a smirk playing on his mouth again.

"So f*cking sweet," he licked his lips, "I'll be back, Red"

I caught my breath back as soon as he took a step away from me and turned to leave, and I tugged at the bounds on my wrists, anger overcoming me, "I hope those pigs beat your f*cking ass"

"Charming, kitten. Really," he turned to face me, "You think your words hurt me"

"Ah yes, I forgot. You're heart's as small as your dick"

That seemed to stop him.

For a moment, I kept up our little staring contest, waiting for him to say something back, but the door opened again, the same wolf/man from before standing on the other side to wait for Will.

"Run along now Lassie. Go save little Timmy from the well"

His growl in response to me was deep enough to rattle me, dark enough to make me want to stop taunting him, and low enough that it seemed to come as an instinct to him. But he didn't say anything more. He only turned and left with the man, closing and locking the door until the footsteps on the other side of the door faded.

Finally. Gone. But I only had so much time left.

He wasn't stupid enough to leave my hood in here with me, which means that my plans of distracting him had utterly failed.

"Right, okay... what would granny do?" I murmured to myself.

Well for starters, she wouldn't have been caught in the first place.

But she would also have a back up plan nonetheless. And since I always did whatever she told me to do, that can only mean that...

"Yes, yes, yes!" I whispered quietly to myself, not wanting to risk anyone listening in on me. But, because of granny, I did have a back up plan!

There was a small dagger hidden at the side of my boot. But how was I supposed to get it?

Well, I had to at least try.

I wriggled my wrists around a bit, realizing that they were not bound directly to the pole, meaning that I would be able to crouch down. Which is exactly what I did.

Once I made it into a crouching position, I worked myself into an uncomfortable position, stretching my right leg around the pole as best that I could until my bound hands could reach it's side strap.

"Okay. So far so good" I mumbled quietly. I worked the handle of the dagger into my bound hands, and then stood, stretching out my slightly aching legs from that position. I flipped the blade so that it's sharp edge was pressed against the ropes, and I slowly but quickly worked the blade into an up and down motion. I could feel the ropes cutting, and after a couple minutes, my wrists were free.

"Suck on that, Big Bad Wolf" and as if he were really there, I held my middle finger up at the closed door before I bent over and began cutting the ropes that had bound my feet. Perfect. Now.

How am I supposed to get out of here?

I crept up to the closed door, making sure to step lightly on the concrete floor. My black, knee high boots had a slight heel to them, and I knew from prior experience that these wolves had sharp hearing.

Once I finally reached the door, I pressed my ear against it, listening for any sounds at all. I had no clue what I would find on the other side of this door, and I couldn't risk getting caught.

Who knew what new cage Will would have me put in.

With the dagger still in my hand, I knew that I only had one choice on what to do, whether I liked the option or not.

"Hello? Anyone out there?" I yelled, banging hard on the door. I steeled my fast pace heart beat as I heard the sound of someone approaching.

"Keep it down in there!" They yelled through the door, banging hard on it three times. But I didn't listen to them and continued.

"Something... something horrible just happened in here! Come inside, quickly!" I yelled, not quite sure what I was saying. I had to get them in here somehow, and I could only hope that the wolf/man on the other side was dumb enough to believe me. I could practically hear them contemplating coming inside or not.

"Please! Help me! Hurry!" I yelled, making my voice alarmingly more fake then it should've been. But it didn't matter as I heard the lock on the door unlocking. I took a step back, holding my dagger up, ready to launch myself at the guard once the door opened.

And that's exactly what I did.