Chapter 24

Once Simon dropped my back off at Cal's I grabbed my bags out of the boot and kissed Simon on the cheek goodbye.

"Call Josh." Simon said has he drove off.

I went up to Cal's flat and walked in side. I heard Cal recording a video so I quietly walked into Lux room. I put my bags onto the floor next to the bed and I laid down. It was around 4PM so I just chilled.

~Time skip to the day Josh gets back~

"Are you ready?" I heard Cal ask through the door. About a week ago Cal and I started dating (June 14th).

"I'll be out in a minute!" I replied taking out the pregnancy test.

I took the test and I waited about two minutes. This would determine whether I become a mom at the age of 18 or not.

I looked at the test and threw the test into the trash.

"What's wrong?" Cal asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Nothing. Let's go." I kissed Cal.

~Cal point of view~

I walked into the bathroom as Hope walked into the living room and chatted with Lux. I saw something in the trash and I picked it up. A pregnancy test.

"Damn it." I whispered to myself as I walked out of the bathroom.

~Hope point of view~

"Cal, honey? Are you ready?" I called for Cal.

"Yeah." He said coming into the living room.

Cal and I went in his car and Lux took his car because he had to go to Sarah's after the party.

The first bit of the car ride was quiet. So I broke the silence.

"I'm excited to see Josh and tell him about-" I was stopped mid sentence by Cal.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" He asked making a right turn.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting all red in the face.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" Cal asked again but a bit harsher.

"Yeah, I was planing on telling you and everyone else as the party for Josh. I'm sorry." I said looking away from him.

"Hope! You should have told me you might have been pregnant!" Cal yelled at me.

"I'm sorry." I said starting to cry. He promised he'd never hurt me

"Hope I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. This is fantastic." Cal said putting his hand on my shoulder and started rubbing it.

"You aren't mad?" I asked wiping the tears from under my eyes.

"No, I'm happy for you, for us. This baby is going to live in a happy home." Cal said putting his hand back on the wheel.

"You want to keep the baby?" I asked as Cal pulled into the driveway.

"Yes." He said kissing me.

We got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked.

"Ready?" Cal asked taking my hand.

"Ready." I answered as someone opened the door.

"Hey sweetheart." A female voice that I have always hated said as the door opened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked moving closer to Cal.

Word Count: 514