Chapter 3

Olivepaw's POV
I tossed and turned that night, I had appeared in a dark and strange forest. I couldn't see anything but fog, and I kept hearing a voice saying "Find him!" I didn't know who him was, but I don't think he's getting a warm welcome from that cat. I jolted awake and Darkpaw had a concerned look. "Are you sure you're okay Olivepaw?" I roll my eyes. "I'm fine! Leave me alone!!" I snap and run out of the apprentices den. I saw a flash of hurt in Darkpaw's eyes. I ran blindly out of camp until I reached a river. Where am I? I sighed and looked around retracing my steps. I'm lost, great!! Just what I need!! A figure steps out of the shadows. "Hello son.." I stare at the tom in front of me, he has my eyes. "STOP!! GET AWAY!! MY PARENTS ARE IN SUNCLAN!!" I started crying and I quickly ran the other way. The large tom appeared in front of me. "Olive..stop!" He growled. "MY NAME ISN'T OLIVE!!" I snarl and leap onto the large tom. What am I doing?'?!?!!! I can't beat him!!! He's 3 times my size!!! I slash my claws across his muzzle and see blood trickle. The tom snarls. "Olive...I don't want to hurt you." I growl, "Really? My 'mom' already hurt me enough!!" I dig my fangs into his neck and he throws me off. I slam against a tree and he slashes his long claws across my face. I yelp and the world turns black.

Sorry for the long wait I've been lacking creativity :I Anyways art credit goes to _JazmineNoneya_ she's amazing go follow her! <3