Hoseok then turned around, he felt Namjoon's face, slowly, wanting to remember how he looked before he felt his own.

When Hoseok was feeling Namjoon's face he felt a cut. Near the cut he felt swelling, and at that moment Hoseok wished he could see so he would know how bad Namjoon's condition was.

Hoseok then asked Namjoon if he could guide him to the convenience store so he could quickly buy something, and so he was guided carefully by Namjoon.

When they reached the door to the convenience store Namjoon quickly opened the door guiding Hoseok up the stairs afraid that he'd fall.

Inside the store Hoseok felt around with his walking stick before feeling it hit against something, it was a shoe, a shoe that belonged to a distant figure.

Slowly processing what happened Hoseok whispered "T-Taehyung?" remembering that their family friend worked around that time.

He heard some shuffling before feeling arms around his small frame.

When you fall down, I'll hold your hand, I can hear your voice in the dark. I can hear your voice your broken heart remember even if everything disappears I'll be on your side.

A/N: It's been a year, I've probably lost my writing ability haha I'm sorry. Im working on two other stories, one is for Hoseok's ships and then the other is a separate book for Hoseok (I was inspired from a movie) sooo yeah please check them out when I publish them!!