Chapter 2

I Contiue walking until i come across a small cottage looking building that looks empty and decayed from lack of maitanence. Looking inside i little more than trash littering the floor along side leeves and animal dropings. "This will do for now."

I sit and eat my small meal for the day.

The sun has set and it's night out. most people wouldnt consider going out at this time without some sort of light. I on the other hand just use m vision. My sight is more highted than a humans'. I check my list to see who the nest is on my list, 'MIniLadd, Looks like youre next.' I think looking at the list.

He was last seen a few miles outside of town hunting the woods there.

-Time Skip-

'Where are you? I seen you around just a little while ago.' I think as i walk around the woods holding one of my blades tight in my hands close to my chest.

I hear rustling of leaves to my right.I quickly hide myself behind a tree near by, if its an animal it should run away from my scent, otherwise its a human. The rustling gets closer and as it does i raise my blade to pierce the flesh of who ever it is that is on the otherside.

The man im looking for walks out from the other side of the tree looking confused the terrified when he sees me. I grab him covering his mouth to keep him from alerting anyone he may be with.I slit his throat letting his body run limp before letting him fall to the ground.

With another target taken down I begin a search for someone with undeserved power. Minx, Krism, Mark and all the children and their families need food.

After a walk of about two miles i begin to see a large mansion In the distance. Lights shining bright. Someone is There for sure. I make my way toward the home and watch from a distance to see if there are any guards or dogs protecting the place. All I see is a single guard making rounds around the house Every so often but hes not a mayjor threat.

Once the guard turns a corner i get closer to get a better view of the intirior and see what looks like a family A mother, father, and a son that looks around sixteen? On the table they sit at is a feast Too much for the three of them alone. Are they waiting for someone?

No matter if theyre waiting on someone or not I'm getting food for the people of that town. I Sneak around towards where the guard turned the corner, peak around and see hes already on somewhere else so i go and look for a way inside.

I find a Patch of vines clinging to the house and test their strength.

They can support my weight so i climb them to an up stairs window, I pick the lock and climb through the window.

Looking around i figure this is one of the guest rooms, too bland to be the teens' and to small for the parents. I walk outside the room and search for the kitchen or pantry, probrably not upstairs but you never know.

Just like i thought, downstairs.

The family is still sittig at the dinner table so instead of trying to sneak past them and risk running into a staff or somthing i hide, no one comes out of the dining room or a short while, at least not until there is a knock at the door.

The family walks out togehter to greet their guest. The door opens and i hear a strangly familer voice. It almost sounds like that man i met earlier today, mark.