Prologue

I've lived like that my whole life. In secret, traveling across the country with my mother and father. They were always traveling for work, I never stayed in one place for more than a year. Then one day it all started to change, mom came home one day and got mad at dad. I was seven then, don't remember much, but what I do remember is that my life was never easy after that. Mom got herself a new boyfriend and married him within a year, and father was a mess.

"He's growing crazy" mom would say, "not in his right mind, never was really." I never believed her, I loved my father more than anything, I would always spend more time with him, and was always happier when he was home watching me. I think that's what lead my mom to leave him, she felt like she did something wrong, her only son didn't love her more than he loved his father, so she left and tried again, with a different man, hoping that will make a change.

Though, when they started going through the process of the divorce, I stayed with my dad. Both my parents had settled down in about the same place, though my dad had actually bought a home, while my mom was planning on moving with Tom- her boyfriend- somewhere else.

While living at my dads' house, I still had to go to school, and I meant some pretty cool friends. Before I never really had friends, I knew that we were going to move, and I would have no way of keeping contact with them after that, so I never really tried. Though I did have people I could talk to. Now, I have friends, well, a friend and his friend group, but a friend none the less. His name was Joseph.

And that's pretty much where we are now. Well almost, let me fill you in.

My mom won the custody war, dad only gets to see me for the summer, and then I go back to my mothers. Then he went a little more insane and lost full custody of me after a misunderstanding, parents fixed that, now they get along (somewhat), and I'm in high school, freshman year. Each year I go down to my fathers, I see Joseph, and we fill each other in on what happened while I was gone, although now that we have phones we talk almost all the time. And that's it. Seven years later, and I think I've gotten used to my life, but then it started changing again, and that's where I leave you.