CARL~ Kalie

I'm currently walking over to the Gallagher household to watch Liam. Yeah, Carl and Debbie will be there but Debbie's leaving and according to Fiona, Carl's to "immature" to watch Liam. So she called me too. I have no problem with it. I love the Gallagher's, I've known them for years.

I shiver from the cold Chicago air and adjust my jacket & hat. I reach into my pocket and I see I received a text from Carl.

carl 🙈: kalieeeeeee... are you almost here? i'm bored and Debbie's about to leave and Liam's sleeping.

I let out a small laugh and roll my eyes.

To carl 🙈: yeah, stop being so damn impatient. lmao.

carl 🙈: im sorry. lol, see you in a little.

I read his text and lock my phone slipping it back in my pocket. I start humming the song Stressed Out by TØP, when I finally reach the Gallagher's home. I open the gate and walk up the stairs reaching for the handle when the door opens. Revealing Debbie with Franny on her hip.

"Hey Kalie." She says while smiling.

I smile and say "Hey Debs." I hug her and Franny. I kiss Franny on the head and step away.

"I gotta bring Franny to the clinic, uhh Liam's asleep and Carl's upstairs." She says walking down the stairs.

She turns around and says "oh yeah and there's some lasagna on the counter, if you get hungry."

"Thanks Debs! See you later." I wave.

She tries to get Franny to wave and smiles walking off. I go inside and close the door.
I take my phone from my pocket and lay it on the table when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

Carl.

He hugs me from behind and says "Hey Kalie."

"Hi Carl."

He grabs the two sides of my jacket and slides it off my arms.  While he hangs it up I take my hat off as toss it over to him.

After he hangs it up he jumps over the top of the couch and sits there patting the cushion next to him. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Wanna watch the Polar Express?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure."

He nods and reaches for the remote changing the channels and finds it. He lays the remote back on the table and leans back. I lean my body closer to him cuddling up to him.

When we get comfy he starts playing with my hair, running his long fingers slowly across my scalp.

I immediately get tired and close my eyes. I don't remember much but all I remember is falling asleep to his heartbeat.

When I wake up Carl is spooning me and the movie is over. I shift my body facing towards Carl. His eyes are open and he smiles.

"What?" I say in a groggy voice yawning afterwards.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He says.

I laugh and say "Carl, shut up."

He smiles and shakes his head "Kalie, I'm serious. You're so amazing and flawless. Your eyes are mesmerizing, everything about you is gorgeous. You know I've liked you for a while."

I'm taken back of what he said. I stay silent and stare at him. 

"It's okay if you don't feel the same."

"Carl..." I begin.

"No Kalie, it's fine if you don't feel the same, let's just-"

"Shut up." I say reaching for the collar of his shirt pulling it closer until his lips are on mine.

He's surprised at first but then starts to kiss me back. After we pull away I smile and say "if you would've let me talk. You would've figured out I feel the same."

He smiles and pulls my head to his chest kissing the top of my head. Once again I fall asleep to the beautiful heartbeat of Carl Gallagher.

•••••••••

HEY KALIE!!! I hope you enjoyed it! Everyone go follow her. She's chill. And she like tøp!!

Word count: 658