LIP~ Cynthia

Growing up in the south side of Chicago was difficult. I've had many heartbreaks and I watched my father drink himself to death and watched My mother drown in her depression.

So yeah, I've been through some terrible shit in my life. But I'm going to tell you the hardest one that I've been through in my whole life.

Let me take you back....

When my dad died 5 years ago when I was 13. He abused my mom and I mentally and physically, he drank himself to death one night. I found him the next morning, sitting up face down on the table. Pale.

I wasn't sad when he was gone. Just the way I found him. I'm scared forever.

My mom is hurt still, even when he hit her. Beat her. Made her weak. But she blames herself till this very day of why all this happen. I didn't have anyone. Except 1 person.

The person who understood. The person who would hug and hold me when I cried. The one who made me smile. The one who wiped my tears and kissed my pain away. The most loyal and trustworthy person. The one that I told my deepest darkest secrets too. My savior. My hero. My everything. My one and only. The love of my life.

Phillip Ronan Gallagher.

He's been there by my side since I was 13. We started dating when I turned 14. In fact he asked me out on my 14th birthday. We've been together for 4 years. He's my everything.

~~~~

I'm in my car driving over to Lips house from the store

I'm in my car driving over to Lips house from the store. I got us some snacks. We're going to have a movie night with the Gallagher's tonight. I'm coming over a little early because I want to surprise him with his favorite movie I found.

I park outside of the house and turn my radio off and heater. I get out and walk to the back seat getting the stuff. I grab the plastic bag and shit the door. When I get to the front door I open it and walk in. I walk across the living room ruffling Carl's hair. He swats my hand away and I give a small laugh.

I walk in the kitchen and set the stuff down. I see Ian with his back towards me sitting at the table.

"Hey Ian." I say smiling.

He gets startled and says shakily "oh hey Cynthia."

"Is Lip still studying Karen?" I ask taking the things out the bag.

He looks around and starts nibbling at his lip...

"Uhh. Y-Yeah, they'll be down in a minute." He says.