Messy Room (Chapter 2)

Reds P.O.V.
I teleported the blue skeleton and I to my house and I sit down on the couch turning on the tv.

"Wowzers! This looks like my house but this is a more edgy style!"

I look at blue and shrug. The skeleton soon traveled to the next room looking around. He then stops and turns around looking at me and I tilt my head looking back at him.

"May I ask you what your name is? Well I mean by your nick name.."
He said to me while his head was popping out from the door way to the kitchen. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him since I just met him, but if he is going to be staying here for a while, mine as well give him a name to call me.

"Just call me fell or red. What should I call you besides from smiley trash.."
Blue looked at me and pouted.

"Don't call me smiley trash! Call me blue or swap.."
I smirk and lean back into the couch facing the tv again chuckling a bit.

"Fine, I guess I'll be nice for once and not tease you."
I could sense him smiling brightly at me as I put my hands behind my head watching the tv.

Blue walks back into the kitchen and yells almost making me jump a mile from the sudden yell.
"MUEHEHEHE!! THANK ASGORE YOU HAVE ALL THE STUFF TO MAKE TACOS!"
I sigh and shake my head growling a bit letting myself calm down.
A second later blue comes skipping out of the kitchen and up the stairs glancing at the tv for a second or two.

Blues P.O.V.
I skipped up the stairs glancing at the tv for a second and look down the upstairs hallway. I walk over the the first door and open it seeing a red and grey painted bathroom with black shower curtains and grey counters. It smelled like roses and I see rose scented spray next to the toilet.

"No wonder why it smells like roses.."
I murmur to myself as I close the door walking over to the next room. On the way there I look up at the wall seeing a picture of fell and what it looked like, fells brother. They looked pretty salty but you can tell that the deeply do care for one another.

I smiled at the picture and continued to the room and opens the door seeing a neat and clean room that had red walls and a grey ceiling with a medium sized bed with a grey bedding that was nearly made over the mattress along with a large black wardrobe on the wall across from the bed and a desk with a small lamp and a laptop neatly set up on it on the wall of the door across from the closet door that was shut, and to top it all off it had a wooden floor with a big fluffy oval rug in the middle of it all.

"Hm.. Seems like my type of room."
I say to myself closing the door and walking up to the last door of the hallway.

Before I opened the door I see a note on the door that was taped there saying "Pick up your sock before I end your worthless life, you big pile of worthless bones!"

I shrug and I open the door to see a completely recked room. There was a pile of socks in one corner and a pile of magazines in the other and a desk had a pc on it with a bed that was a complete mess and had many stains on it, and by the closet door there was a dresser that had most of the drawers pulled out and clothes hanging out of them. There were many dirty socks and so much trash on the ground that there was even a pile of mustard bottles next to his bed overflowing his mini trash can.

From what I can see, this room was a complete mess. I walk into the room and close the door behind me and began to pick up the room.
This is gonna take a while....

Sorry this one wasn't as long as the last chapter.. I wanted to finish this at school and publish it when I got home but I wasn't really able to do that.. But anyways! Hope you liked this chapter! Give me some ideas that you might think is a good idea to continue this beautiful ship 😚 baiiii sanspaisssss 💕