Who is This? (Chapter 3)

~~Hour Goes By~~
Blues P.O.V.
I fold the last piece of clothing and place it into the now neatly folded and organized dresser and shuts all the drawers. I turn around and puts my hands on my hips looking around the neatly rearranged clean room looking proud. Walk over to the made bed and sits down on the end of it wiping the sweat off of my forehead and sighing.

"Whoever owns this room must be a very lazy and messy person..."
I say to myself while flopping back onto the bed looking up at the ceiling resting my eyes for a second.

Reds P.O.V.
I started to wonder what blue was doing because it has been an hour since he has went up the stairs. I then gremember that my room was up there.
"Oh shit... He's gonna see my messy room...."

I jump up off the couch and teleport to my room looking around. It looked as neat as papys room which was odd. I see blue Laying back in my bed with his eyes resting and I tilt my head confused.

"What the hell is all of this?"
I think I've might of scared him because he quickly sat up and looked at me surprised for a second then relaxes.

"Oh hey fell! I-i wanted to clean this room because it was so messy... Is this your brothers room?"

I just about forgot that his brother was like me but without the edgy part. I chuckle and look back at him.
"No, This is my room. I'm the messy one while he is the one who always is neat in somewhat way."
I say as I grab blues hand helping him up and I signal him with my hands to follow as I begin to walk out of my bedroom door. I turn my head to see him following me and I walk downstairs and sit on the couch turning back on the television. Blue sits next to me and I smile and blush a little.

Wait... Why am I blushing?! What the hell is wrong with me.. How am I developing feelings for this smiley trash... I think to myself turning back to the television and avoid any type of eye contact.

~~30 Minutes Later~~

Blues P.O.V.
I look at the clock to see that it was 8 pm. I gasp and spring up off of the couch running to the kitchen.
"We forgot about dinnerrr!!!!"
I say as I start taking out all of the ingredients for the tacos and starts cooking the meat and chopping lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and onions.

The meat is finished and I turn off the stove and turn to get the taco shells but to turn my head to fell inches close to my face and I blush madly. "Oh.. H-hey red... Um... Can you please move so I can get the taco shells?.."
I say to him trying not to make it obvious that I was flustered. He must've noticed because he smirked and moved out of the way smiling. I grab the taco shells a and make 6 tacos, 2 for each of us and I made some extra just incase his brother comes home hungry.
I put the three plates down and I sit on the end of the table and begin to eat my tacos.

Biting into my taco I drop it in surprise as a tall skeleton comes storming into the room..
"Who the hell is this sans??"

Hey guys sorry to cut it short again I'll make sure I give you a long chapter tomorrow! 
Baiiii sanspaissss 💕💕