One

I was awake by my annoying alarm, I turned it off and ran downstairs to ate my breakfast, shower too. Afterwards I was done I still have time to go to school I was still early I then practice my speech since I'm the leader at school! "Everyone i will announce tha- my speech was cut by a loud voice I knew who it was it was my neighbour, Adrien he's one school with me but believe me his SUPER ANNOYING when I was in middle school I was one school with him and he loves to jumpscare me with a creepy clown mask and I always screams I really hate it , I also loves to say that he's a piece of fat bread haha, by the way the loud sound was Adrien playing with his stupid guitar ughhh! he loves to play with it so ANNOYING!

Adrien's POV
➖➖➖➖➖➖
I was getting ready for school I parked my bicycle and realised that I left my phone inside the living room I then took it and left my bicycle in front of my house...
➖➖➖➖➖➖

When I noticed Adrien parked his bicycle and went inside his house again I then put a sticky glue in his bicycle seat so his jeans will ripped haha! I'm a good gansta!! he then went outside and gave me an angry glare "what the heck are you here Nicky get off my bicycle" Adrien shouted he didn't even notice the glue and headed to school wow such a stupid dork we were enemies since small so we keep PRANKING each other LOL I then headed to school and something happen😂....