Four

I was walking and King was coming towards me and when we saw each other's faces King was Adrien...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!🙅😳😒

PHEW! IT WAS JUST A DREAM!😓
I thought it was real...

Adrien's POV
➖➖➖➖➖➖
Queen was coming closer with her white dress and when we saw our faces it was Nicky..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!😱😒

PHEW IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!
➖➖➖➖➖➖

After that catastrophe! WHAT A DREAM! :/ I then went to tweeter duh! and texted king :)!

King: hi there babe!

Queen: since when u call me babe we haven't even met haha

King: haha, bye now I'm heading to school

Queen: me too okay than bye king!

I was so shocked when he called me 'babe'... oh no nicky don't you dare have that weird happy dance... I'm doing it :) 😍😋💃...

Meanwhile I was ready for school and was so happy for today..

A F E W M O M E N T S L A T E R....
I arrived at school I was so anxious if I was late but I wasn't phew I went to my seat as Natalie was my table mate of course! "Natalie I can't believe I found a relationship at TWEETER!" I said with a proud voice, "OMG, GARL THIS IS ON FLEEK AAAAH, I CANT BELIEVE IT!" Natalie replied with a scream "shhh! quiet someone can hear us!" I warned "oh, sorry there Nicky!" Natalie replied!

Since the teacher wasn't coming yet Natalie told me to met 'King' as I agree with her advice when I went to tweeter and told king to met he suddenly type what I want to type...

King:Hey I admire you so much Queen!❤️

Queen: awww hey can I ask you someth-

King: so I was thinking to met at a park so, do u agree?

Queen:sure,why not !

King: okay thx!

I was so happy I stand up from my chair and did my weird happy dance and Adrien did it to UGHH that stupid copy cat jerk!!!

Adrien's POV
➖➖➖➖➖➖
OMG I CANT BELIEVE QUEEN SAID YESSSSSS OMG I CANT WAIT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I BET SHES BEAUTIFUL
➖➖➖➖➖➖