Chapter 22

It has been a week since that text and nothing else happened and Jihye forgot about it as time went. "Jihye-ah", J-Hope called out as he noticed that Jihye was in daze again. The boys and her were in the practice room, practicing for the upcoming performances and she just smiled back and took a bite on her bread.

"You want to return home first?", Jungkook sat next to her and pinched her cheeks lightly. Jihye shook her head with a soft smile, "I should be here as moral support", she pumped her fists in the air and the maknae just let out a smirk at his girlfriend.

"Psst", Gina called out to Jihye and signaled to have a talk outside the room.

She crossed her arms and glared at her, "what's wrong?" Jihye was confused with her change in attitude especially when they were getting along just fine.

"You didn't tell me that you and maknae were going out", she teased and winked at Jihye as she giggled. "I..." no other words came out of her mouth and this made Gina regret what she just did.

"Don't tell me that you guys broke up or am I making up things?", she tapped on her chin as she tried to refresh her mind. "I'm sure I saw you both kiss th-----", Jihye covered her mouth and pleaded with her eyes.

The hallway was empty but it was better than getting caught by other staffs, heck even Jungkook's group members didn't know about this.

They sat by the door and Jihye tried to explain to Gina as to what happened but not telling her everything. "Ohh... I can't believe you hid this from us, girls would frantically boast about her relationship with the maknae especially that one", everything was said so fast but Jihye picked out something.

"That one? Jungkook had a girlfriend?", she became curious. 'This is a sin'.

"Yeah... his previous girlfriend was nuts, she was a sasaeng but poor maknae fell for her without knowing it despite everyone warned him but he was already too in love" Gina held onto Jihye's hand and smiled warmly.

"Maybe that is why he was cold at first cause he just doesn't trust anyone except for BTS"

Jihye leaned by the wall and thought of their first meeting.

'You are worse than my previous stylist'

'Yah! Sasaeng'

Before she could think anymore, her account in the forum appeared in her head and she panicked. "I need to confess something", she turned to Gina with a frown.

It became pin drop silence and Gina's mouth dropped open. She shook her head in disbelief and sighed, "it was true then".

Everything became unclear, Jihye was confused over again. "We all knew actually but as soon as you came, we all doubted if it was real. We wondered why the company would hire an anti fan but I guess it's worth it especially everything turned out like this", she winked and all Jihye could do was smile sheepishly.

"While we still have time before our next meeting, do you want to know everything?"

Jihye looked at her and then back at floor, biting her lips; she refused to listen. "I'm fine, I'm glad everything is fine. Thank you for opening up to me", Jihye hugged Gina lightly.

[Flashback]

Mrs Cho walked in the office with five applicant sheets, "I got the shortlisted applicants". All the stylists surrounded the table to find the lucky one. "Will any one of them last?", Gina questioned as she looked at the profiles.

"I don't know but Bang ShiHyuk will choose the lucky one himself. He said he would research on the chosen one".

The next day arrived and they sat by the meeting room waiting for the decision. The department leader walked in with Bang ShiHyuk who had a smile on his face all this time as if he had something planned in his head.

"Jung Jihye"

Everyone was shocked as they expected the chosen stylist would be someone with experience.

"Why?", he turned the project on and displayed her profile on the screen. Whispers were heard and the leader clapped his hands, "We decided to choose her despite all this unpleasant comments by Jung Jihye-ssi because of the previous incident where Jungkook's stylist was a sasaeng fan"

Gina almost choked on her drink as soon as she listened to the stupid idea, "I'm sure that even if she is an anti-fan, she won't do anything to harm the boys. I'm also sure that Jungkook will not date an anti, our boys will not"

"Will they know?"

Bang ShiHyuk gave them a short nod, "they will deal with her themselves if anything happens. Jung Jihye will like them soon"

[End of Flashback]

Another week passed and the boys were basically staying in the practice room for the upcoming performance for the fan meetings in Japan and the award stages.

*Buzz buzz*

Jihye turned to look at her phone, it was Hyeri. "Let's meet up for a drink. I know you're at home". She hung up and let out a sigh as she didn't want to go out but she knew that Hyeri would begin to nag and ignore her for the next few days.

Without any choice, she got up to get ready to meet her best friend.

Reaching the cafe, Hyeri was on the phone talking to someone and she immediately hung up as soon as she noticed Jihye approaching the table.

"Who was it?", Jihye asked out of habit and Hyeri shrugged, "No one, I ordered you a latte".

It was strange, Jihye doesn't drink latte but she just let it go. "I'll get something else"

"Why?"

"You should know I don't drink milk", Jihye replied tiredly and Hyeri rolled her eyes.

"How can you forget, Riri-ah", she playfully poked her arm to calm her friend even though she didn't why she was acting like this.

Hyeri let out a big sigh and frown at Jihye for a second, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I am acting like this"

It was silent for the rest of the meeting till Hyeri received a phone call and left without any goodbye.