How To Kill A Werewolf

Meanwhile back at the house, the Crystal Gems have lost the creature that trash Beach City

"Rrrrr, I don't get it, how we lose to a stupid, pathetic, prehistoric looking creature!", yelled angry Ruby.

"Ruby come down, mistake alway happens", said Sapphire who is calm.

"I can't believe that creature defuse you two with his bare claws", said Pearl.

"A don't forget that he knew that I was to surprise attack him", said Amethyst.

"Rrrrr, as Garnet we lost to a stinkin' dumb animal!", yelled angry Ruby kept on stomping.

"I don't this this guy is dumb, he seem smart", said Steven.

"What make think that", said Amethyst.

"Pearl, he didn't attack the Holo-Pearl, he just smell it and ignore it", said Steven.

"Yeah so", said Pearl.

"This that creature known that the Holo-Pearl is fake", said Steven.

"That could make sense", said Pearl.

"Amethyst, he knew that you were coming, he grab and slam you", said Steven.

"Yeah, I got lucky this this but I will want a rematch", said Amethyst.

"He didn't got lucky, he heard you when you're quiet", said Steven.

"So I'll be more stealthier next time", said Amethyst.

"And another thing is he know how to use a hose", said Steven.

"What him splitting Garnet into me and Sapphire", said angry Ruby.

"Possibly he see the two of you in Garnet, but it just a guess", said Steven then he hears someone knocking on the door, "Hello".

"Good Steven, I made a discovery", said Ronaldo as he brought his stuff with him.

"What are these", said Steven as he picked up a paper, "What is Lycanthropy?"

"That why I'm here, on those two night, the creature appear", said Ronaldo as he brought a chart with a man turning into a werewolf and the moon's phases of the full moon to new moon.

"What's up with the man and the moon", said Amethyst.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, it sound like you said Man in the moon", laughed Steven.

"Let me finish, the werewolf alway come on a full moon and a turn back human on the new moon", said Ronaldo as he put a finger in the cycle.

"So this mean to us what", said Pearl unsure about this.

"Which means if the new moon arrive, we'll lose out werewolf, he be completely human", said Ronaldo.

"Let see, now I get it", said Steven.

"And these are the only things that can kill a werewolf", said Ronaldo as he look in the stuff he brought.

"Are you about this Steven", said worried Pearl.

"We that creature wasn't a Gem but have a weird logo on his waist, so it must be a real werewolf", said Steven.

"Let's garlic for vampires, fire for Frankenstein, oh here it is", said Ronaldo as he brought a sliver spoon, a silver sword, a silver watch, a silver coin, a silver necklace, and a silver cane.

"What are these junk", said Amethyst.

"These aren't junk, only silver can kill a werewolf", said Ronaldo.

"Rrrrr I take the sword so I can whoa whoa whoa", said Ruby as she picked up the sword but lose control of it.

Pearl snatch it, "A sword like deserve someone like m..".

"Connie!", shouted Steven.

"What?", said confused Pearl.

"Yeah, Connie should use this sword", said Steven as he get the silver sword.

Sapphire take the silver cane.

Ruby take the silver coin.

Amethyst take the silver necklace.

Steven take the silver and hold the silver sword for Connie.

"What a spoon, why do I get the spoon", said Pearl.

"Ha ha, that would be funny to see", said Amethyst then she shape-shift into Pearl and mocking her, "You be like, I going to get you with a spoon".

"Oh and I got one more thing", said Ronaldo as he got pieces of blue fur, "I studied this and their is little trace of human DNA, so proof that this thing a wolfman".

"I use to so lion can track the creature scent", said Steven.

"Okay now I'm finished, I must that werewolf", said Ronaldo as he pick up his stuff and get out of the house.

Connie arrive noticing Ronaldo is holding lots of stuff.

"Um Steven?", said Connie as she opened the door.

"Connie, you arrive just in time, I was about to give you something", said Steven as he brought a silver sword.

"What is that?", said curious Connie.

"It's a silver sword, just in case we find and fight...", said Steven.

"Let me guess, it a weird hairy, skeletal werewolf", said Connie as she was correct.

"How do you know", said curious Steven.

"A monster attack the hospital last night and my mother describe it as a humanoid dog", said Connie.

"So is anyone alright", said Steven.

"Everyone is okay from the incident but now they're repairing the hospital as we speak", said Connie.

"Oh good", said Steven.

"That thing destroy many places in Beach City but why at random places", said Connie.

"I don't know but we will stop it since we got this on our side", said Steven holding the blue fur.

"Blue fur, my other collected some of these back there", said Connie.

"Really, because Ronaldo claims it an actually werewolf", said Steven.

"But my mother using her doctor skill said that creature is abnormal, she said it's creature who suffered bad condition", said Connie.

Lion arrive and cuddle Steven.

"Hey Lion, you should us find out where this creature is, maybe your good nose and help us", said Steven as hold the blue fur.

Lion sniff it and go wild, "Rrrrrrr rah!".

"Uh oh", said Steven.

Lion break threw the wall of the house, sniffing around, and sprint to Beach City.

"I think Lion think it time to find the creature", said Steven.

"Them come on, once I find that monster, he will be sorry for defusing Garnet with his claws ahhh", yelled Ruby as she followed Lion.

Everyone followed them to stop them.