Something I have to say

I was running in the field and laughing while holing his hand. I was so happy no one could ruin this moment, it was the most calmest moment of my life. We then ran past my family and fellow skaters, in hopes of finding something new. Then darkness blinded me then I realized there was a light guiding me. It was him. The one I love, Viktor. He would always be there for me no matter what happens, I was... Free. When I was younger I would always be so self conscious of what people would think of me; But now, in the future none of that mattered and I could be who I've always wanted to be and no one could stop me. I would always be so scared and no one understood me, and that he came here to help me, make me become better than I was before, he made me feel like I could do anything in the whole world and no one could stop me. I am strong and no one could say that I couldn't. 

                      Here in this world nothing else mattered more than him. He was my whole world and no one, no one could take him from me. He has always been my inspiration. I would die for him if I had to. He made me feel something inside me that I have never felt before, It felt like I was flying in the sky above, and felt like I was the on in charge of the world and nothing and no one could ever take that away from me. Whenever I skate, I always want nothing more than to make him proud of me and make him stay. Ever since I gave him the Promise ring, I told him that I would do anything for him, always make him happy, and never feel alone ever again. I promise that I will always be there for him and protect him from anything or anyone and never let anyone try to hurt him or harm him in anyway. That is what I told myself what I'd do ever since my dog died.       

                        I promise that no one could harm anyone I love. That is a promise I'd be willing to keep. Viktor is the one that can never be taken away from me he is the reason why he kept I going this whole time, and no on can change that. All I want is to be with Viktor, he is my heart, my soul, my love, My life, my world. I can't explain it, but he is the one that makes me feel like I can't live with out his presence, but I do know this. If he did leave I would chase him not let him go. Have you ever heard of the saying "if you love them you have to let them go."? Bullshit. I think if you love them so much that you can't live without them, then don't let them go. I once thought I should've let him go, but know I know against that...

                                     I AM IN LOVE WITH VIKTOR NIKIFOROV!!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading I spent a lot of time writing this I really do hope you liked it!!! I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM YURI!!!ON ICE!!!BYE!!!

                                                                   - Dark米^-^米