A Frosty Romance❄

"I don't wanna go!" Demona cried as Blizzaria pushed her out of the elevator that connected the real world to the yo-kai world.

"Well, too bad! There's no going back now." Blizzaria had been super excited about this festival ever since she had overheard a conversation about it a week ago, and she was not going to let her bitter sister miss out on the fun.

"Why do I even need to go? You know I hate parties." Demona whined glaring at her sister. Blizzaria sighed and crossed her arms.

"Because you need to get out more, and I thought that this could be a good way for us to spend some time together. Plus, I think you can benefit from learning some social skills from this." She said starting to walk the forest path, Demona begrudgingly following behind her.

"Hey I do have social skills!"

Blizzaria rolled her eyes. Her Demona had the social skills of Hidabat. She stayed indoors most of the time and when she was out she was never happy about it. She was always so rude to people and didn't have many friends. Which was why Blizzaria took her out so much, so she could find a friend for her or if she was lucky, a lover.

"Whatever," she said as Demona sped up to walk next to her. "But you still need more friends and who knows you may meet a special someone tonight!"

Demona huffed. "You always talk so much about romance and yet you have never been in a relationship."

Blizzaria blushed. "What? That's not true." She said even though it was a lie.

"Yes it is. How do you expect to hook me up with someone when you can't even get a man for yourself." Demona smirked.

Blizzaria looked down at her feet in embarrassment. It was true, she had never been in any sort of romantic relationship before. She didn't even know if anyone even liked her in that way, she didn't have a male friend that was close enough to even consider a lover.

"And besides," her sister continued. "There's no one in the entire yo-kai world that I have ever been interested in. All the boys I have met are stupid!"

"You haven't met every boy in the yo-kai world and you shouldn't be so judgemental towards people."

"I'm not judgemental, I just have high standards."

"Well lower your standards. Your never going to make friends if you don't.

The sound of loud music interrupted their argument. Blizzaria smiled excitedly as she saw the colorful lights in the distance. She grabbed her sister's hand and started to run dragging her along. "Come on, come on! Lets hurry!" She said.

"Hey, slow down!" Demona cried. "I think I lost one of my sandles!" Her words fell on deft ears as Blizzaria sped up.

Blizzaria gasped as she skidded to a halt and the both the sisters couldn't help but stare in awe at the utter beauty of the festival. The bright lights, the floral decorations, the street vendors selling sweet treats, people dancing and playing games in the streets, this was going to be a night to remember.

Demona took a second to look down and lift the skirt of her kimono to look at her feet, she definitely lost one of her sandles. She groned and glared at her sister who was still admiring the festival. Demona was about to take the opportunity to sneak away to find her shoe but Blizzaria grabbed her arm before she could.

"Come on!" She said excitedly.

"Wait, at least let me find my sandle!" Demona arguedas Blizzaria started to pull her along again.

"There's no time! The night is young and I don'twant to waist a moment of it!" Blizzaria was too excited to think about anything else besides the festival, plus she didn't want to give Demona the chance to run back to the yo-kai world without her knowing.