chapter 8*

WARNING: SMUT 

I open the door and the smell of harry hits me hard. I step in and close the door and its dark in here and I let my eyes adjust to the darkness and I look around.

His room is actually clean and everything except for the clothes he was wearing on the floor.  I hear him groan from the bed and I walk closer to the bed and see him tangled into the sheets.

He opens his eyes and he reaches for me and pulls me onto the bed. He starts kissing me all over my face and my body starts to heat up. I feel my wolf starting to have a party inside and I close my eyes as I push him down and kiss his lips.

He moans and it goes straight to my crotch and I groan. He bucks his hips up and starts to thrust up and dry hump me. I moan at the friction and he starts pulling my clothes.

“Too much clothes” he mumbles in a whine.

I chuckle at his hands trying to force the clothes off me. “Hold on love”

He makes a whining sound as I get off the bed and take off my clothes. He is watching me and his eyes trail down my body over and over and he moans.

I climb back on the bed and start kissing him and he wraps his arms around me. I feel his nails graze my back and I moan and he moans in response.

I grip his waist and push them down and he whines in response. “Please Louis” he begs

I close my eyes and groan. I move the sheets and spread his legs. “Please” he begs again

I move my hands around his hole and he moans. I feel the slick on my fingertips while I push one finger in and he arches his back and moans loudly.

I starts thrusting my finger in and out and he lays still moaning and groaning. I add another finger and curl my fingers and he make a noise and I believe I have just hit that bundle of nerves. I thrust my fingers faster and make sure I hit the same spot over and over.

I move up and kiss his lips while I finger him and he is moaning my name. I add a third finger and he cums hard and goes still on the bed.

I pull my fingers out and start to slick up my member with his slick and I moan at the warmness of it.

I look down at his body and he is already hard again. I grip his hips and pull them closer towards me.

He wraps his legs around my waist and tries to bring me closer.

I take in a deep breath and I push the head in a little and his body goes relax. His hole stretches to make sure it will fit until my hips are against his hips. I stay still for a moment and I lean down and kiss his neck.

He grips my middle and moves his body closer and starts rocking his hips with mine.

“Move please”

I nod against his neck and start moving my hips back and forth. He whimpers for a couple of thrusts but then starts moaning when I hit his spot.

I close my eyes and a growl erupts through my teeth and I start picking up the pace while hitting the same spot.

“Ah! Ah!” is all I hear from Harry as he lays there.

I grip his waist hard enough to leave bruises.

I’m breathing heavy and it’s not easy with the sweet scent of harry everywhere. It’s intoxicating.

My thrust become to be more frantic as I feel my abdomen tighten.

Harry is withering underneath me and clawing at my back and rubbing himself against me.

I have to do everything within my power not to bite onto his shoulder which looks delicious if I might add. I want to mark him as mine to claim him.