Chapter 12*

Harry is officially 20 weeks into his pregnancy now and he started to get the weird cravings now.

He has been eating food that just smells revolting but he likes it so. What can I do?

Last week he had vanilla ice cream with pickles.

Shiver.

Gag. Gross.

He tried to give me some and I said I didn't want any of that shit. In which I forgot in that second that my mate is very sensitive towards things. In other words he started crying and didn't stop until I ate some.

So now I know to say yea if I want any. I have to be a good mate towards my omega. That's just how it is. How I work.

The alpha protects and the omega has the brains.

That's my motto.

But to other packs its the alpha protects an has the brains. The omegas nurture the pups and cleans.

I don't like that very much.

My pack and I are building a dock and a shed near the pier of the small lake two miles down. But we ran out of wood and need to get more so we came back. But taking it as its 1:30 we are going to have lunch.

So Harry who stayed here because well he is pregnant. Also two thetas stayed with him while the rest of us went to work.

The thetas bring the hamburgers Harry BBQ for us. Harry brings in the bread for them and cups.

"Alright guys eat up"

He walks back into the kitchen and comes back out with the smell of sour pickles in the air now. Everyone crinkles their noses but don't say anything.

Good.

The last time someone did I chewed them out on it. So now they learned their lesson.

Harry brings me a bowl of peanut butter and pickles with celery. He sets it beside my plate. I smile at him and say thank you.

He grabs a peace of bread an puts the pickle in it and smears some peanut butter on it.

Now that is gross.

But I don't say anything.

I bite into my hamburger while looking around the table.

"It's delicious love!" I say to him

He wrinkles his nose and smiles.

"Gross Lou! but thanks. Wanted to make you guys something since you all are doing the work"

He pouts.

I sigh.

"You know why you can't help love" I say quietly as I put my hand on his thigh and give it a squeeze.

"I know but I want to help"

"You are Harry" Niall pipes in. "You make us food and take care of us. That's the best kind of help"

He beams an continues to munch on his... food.

I'm almost finish with my second hamburger when I see him eyeing my pickles and peanut butter and looks back towards me.

I push it towards him and he smiles and mutters a thank you while he happily munches on it.

He leans back an I see his tummy. Well his tummy isn't just a tummy now. It has got quite bigger and it is more prompt now.

I love it.

That means our pup is growing healthy. We have went to the doctors already.

Harry has gotten all the ultra sound photos and is making a baby book.

He measures himself every week and writes it down in the book.

I find it so cute.

Everything around here has been going great and I can’t wait for the pup to arrive. We have not found out if the pup is a boy or girl yet. I want to be surprised. But I don’t want to at the same time.

I see everyone has finished and they started clearing the table.

“Lou were going to load up the truck”

I nod while swallowing my food.

They walk out and it’s just me and harry.

“How are you today?” I ask

“Good”

“The baby?”

“Fine”

“That’s good”

He hummed. He scooted his chair towards me and sat on my lap. He nuzzled his face into my neck and inhaled.

“I missed you today” he mutters

“I did two” I say while wrapping my arms around him.

“How much longer until it’s done?”

“It should be done today if we leave soon”

Harry stayed quiet as I finished my food.

From outside I could hear my name being called. I sighed.

Harry stands up and smiles at me. He leans down and pecks me on the lips.

“Well you better get on going if you want to finish”

I nod and stand up. I wrap my arms around him.

“I’ll be back”

“I know”

I give him a kiss and walked out the door to the truck. I look in the mirror and see harry waving with one hand in the air and the other on his tummy.

We all wave as we head down the road.

--------------------------------

thanks for reading

tell me what you think.

I know its small and I have not updated in a while. sorry.

vote

fan

comment:D