Starbucks Surprise

Me and Emily both changed into something a bit more comfortable and got ready to head off to Starbucks.

"Jaime!" I call downstairs.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you want anything from Starbucks?"

"I'm fine."

"Okay we'll be back before you know it." Emily says throwing her little purse over her shoulder.

Halfway to Starbucks I knew something was wrong Emily had this really creepy smirk.

"What's wrong with your face?" I point out her smirk.

"Wow! Thanks Kayla!"

"No! You Have an evil smirk, what's that all about?"

"Me and Levi have a surprise that's all."

"What?" I freak.

"Just shut up, we're here."

We walk in and Emily looks for Levi, but of course we got there first, Levi was never on time as a kid. I guess we should order then.

"If you give me money I'll get it."

"Here, I want a Caffé Mocha." She said handing me money.

"Okay."

I wait in line for like a minute or so and then I order our stuff. Caffé Mocha for Emily, White Chocolate Mocha Latte for me.

"What did you get?" Emily asked starring and my cup.

"White Chocolate Mocha Latte."

"Trade ya!"

"No."

"Look Levi is here."

I don't bother turning around because what's the point if he was coming over here in a second.

"Hey." Levi says scooting into the set next to me in the booth.

"Hey!" Emily says smirking again.

"Where's..." Emily gets cut of by Levi.

"He's coming, calm your tits Emily."

"Who's coming?" I ask.

"Nobody." They say together.

"Forget it, I'm leaving."

"No, he's here." Emily says.

Again, I don't turn around. And my heart kinda just stopped when he sat with us.

Drake freakin Johnson.

I look at Emily confused, what the hell was going on? Was this all just a set up to get me to go out with Drake? My heart shattered the first I'm not freakin doing that again.

"I'm lost."

"Lemme explain. Your going on a double date with me and Stephen tomorrow. And your going with Drake." She said.

"WHAT?" Me and Drake say with the same confused expression.

"Your heard me! Now that that's settled, let's go home." she said pulling me out the door.

What just happened?