Lets get married!

The crowd was roaring with excitement as the star player ran forward with the ball. Kukai passed the ball over to his supporting team mate beside him to see his girlfriend, Amu, cheering in the secluded area with their friends. The couple had been dating for nearly two years. Amu watched her boyfriends rapt movements as he was passed the ball again, listening to the crowd screech the seconds down to the half-way point of the match.

"15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10," the crowd cheered as Kukai sped faster towards the opposing goal. He aimed and shot, watching the ball spin through the air, past the goalie's outstretched hands, and into the back of the net. "Yes!" He screamed out, as he allowed his team mates to crowd him with happy faces. The whistle for half-time was blown and could barely be heard over the team supporters screams and cries of happiness.

Kukai ran towards his friends and girlfriend to be greeted with cheering and a sweet kiss. Then said boy then got Amu over the posts over to where a microphone was placed. He dropped her off in the middle of the pitch before telling her to stay and quickly running over to where his team was, being passed a small box, and then ran back. The crowd silenced themselves ad they heard Kukai's voice.

"Right then, as you know I have a girlfriend," he started, "and there is something I've been meaning to do for a while now." Shifting slightly, he got ready to go on one knee. Glancing at the large screen showing the crowd every moment, he opened the box to show the engagement ring. Lowering himself gently as not to hurt himself, he asked the question, "will you marry me, Amu?" Whilst looking directly into her eyes.

She stared at him for a moment, before nodding with tear glistening eyes. Hearing the crowd aww and coo, Kukai slipped the ring on and kissed the girl passionately. Amu returned the kiss with much vigor and hugged him, the unshed tears finally coming loose. The referee had maneuvered his way onto the pitch without being spotted to tell the couple that the second half of the match was to start soon. Leading the pink haired girl back to the stand, he told her about how he planned this and she hugged his arm happily.

The rest of the match went well, with Kukai's team, the Tokyo Tornadoes, winning 5-1. For the gang, well that started with everyone else following their lead.

Hope everyone liked this, I just put a random team that probably isn't real down.

Please like, I need love 😊.