ii

BTS member as your husband
Bonding with your son

Maknae line

Jungkook

"hey, kookie. do you know where (son's name) is?" I asked jungkook. he looked at me for a moment then looked at our dog's small house.

"i think he went there..." he muttered, pointing to the house. i mentally facepalmed, aware that (son's name) is influenced by his father when jungkook was still an idol. freakig hermit crab. "why didn't you stop him?!"

Taehyung

"taehyung." I called out to my husband, our baby in my arms. "y-yeah?" he stuttered out, scared. i craddled our baby before setting him down in his crib. "did you drink his milk?"

with that, i was chasing him around the house. "COME BACK HERE YOU 2 YEAR OLD MAN!" "THE MILK WAS GOOD, OKAY?!" "THAT ISN'T A VALID REASON!"

Jimin

"(Son's name)!! appa's home!" jimin exclaimed, kneeling down on the floor and spreading his arms. "yeaaah!" a chirpy voice exclaimed, sounds of tiny footsteps running towards jimin. (Son's name) engulfed his father into a hug, laughing. "Where's eomma?" He asked, pulling away.

"She's feeding (dog's name)~" Jimin said, ruffling his child's hair. "I'm back." (Y/N) greeted. "Um, Jimin." she called wuietly."Hm?" her husband answered, playing with his son's hair. "why is our dog wearing a shirt with abs on it..?"