xiii

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
sarang ha neun -- Taehyung shi,
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da! Yeah!" BTS as well as (Y/N) started cheering and hugging each other as Taehyung blowed the candles.

"What are you guys doing? You're axting as if I just woke up after a 5 year coma or something." Taehyung asked, smiling. "Well, our precious alien -"HEY!"- just turned 21 so this is a special occasion!" Yoongi answered, taking food.

"(Y/N)-ssi, even though we're not that close, kamsahamnida." Taehyung bowed at (Y/N) who seemed surprised but smiled. "You're welcome, Taehyung-ssi." "YAH! Quit using "-ssi"! It's not like you aren't friends!" Jin scolded, making the two laugh.

Taehyung sighed happily but noticed something different about (Y/N). "(Y/N)-ah.. You got short." "MWO?! 5"6 is a normal height for my age, just so you know." (Y/N) huffed. BTS laughed while watchin their bestfriends bickering like a married couple. "Jinja?! Girls must be really short the-- Ow!" Taehyung grasped his pinched ear and glared playfully at (Y/N).

"Be like that then." Taehyung started tickling the poor girl, laughing in the process while BTS was just smiling in delight.

After some hours after this (this is lunch

"Kamsa, Tae. For walking me home." (Y/N) bowed at the said boy and entered her house, greeting her mom in the process.

"I love you already." Taehyung whispered and smiled before walking away.

Time skip

It's been 3 years since (Y/N) and BTS have been very close. Jungkook had already graduated. "(Y/N)-ah." Taehyung called. (Y/N) was wearing a baby blue dress with white polka dots and a belt wrapped around her waist. The skirt ended onher mid-thigh. She was wearing sky blue doll shoes.

Taehyung wore a blue, long sleeved polo with a shirt underneath and wore black jeans and sneakers.

"Ne, Taetae?" (Y/N) answered, smiling. Taehyung put his fist infront of his lips as he coughed. He took out a rose from his back and knelt down, taking
(Y/N)'s hand. "(Y/N)-ah, this alien here fell inlove with a godess such as you. You're so kind and beautiful, any boy would fall inlove with you. Being your friend was an honor already but I want to be more than friends. So, (Y/N).." Taehyung paused and gave (Y/N) an unthorned rose.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

People had already crowded around them, smiles on their faces. "Say yes!" Some shouted. (Y/N) smiled as she took the rose and pulled Taehyung up and pecked his cheek. "Ne. Saranghaeyo, Kim Taehyung." She hugged Taehyung while burrying her face in his chest to hide from the embarassment.

He hugged back and whispered, "Nado saranghae."

Little did they know, a certain boy was watching from behind the bushes. And do you know who that is?

(Y/N)'s shipper big brother. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

♤♡♢♧

OMG GUYS 200 READS AAHHHH!!!! I'M SO HAPPY CAN I JUST DIE FUFUFU I LOVE YOU GUYS! Also, late update for Taehyung's birthday! I forgot to publish this yesterday. Have a nice day! POTATO OUT! //rides a potato back to home