« explicit peak »

"Justin, what are you doing here?"

She clasped the sheets closer to her. If she was to hide anything, it would be her body. She sleeps naked in some nights and unfortunately, tonight was one of the night.

It wasn't a surprise that Justin was once again in her room. Frantically realizing something, she stood up and took a peek at the door, her mother should be asleep now.

It was in the middle of night but she wasn't going to risk it. It was bad enough that she was letting someone – let alone a guy – in her room at this hour. She would go ballistic and would probably read her bible verses once for breakfast, twice for lunch and a subtle scolding for snacks, and of course, a long rant how she's going to hell if she was ever going to do something unholy - for example, wearing a wife beater in the school when she told her she ran out of tops that was decent enough for her.

She sighed when she closed the door. She turned around only to find Justin patiently sitting at the center of her bed. It melted her heart. He was a sweetheart. It was only then did she realized that he was shaking. It made her frown. A thunder strike made a disturbing sound at the roof and now, she knew.

She sighed, I guess someone was staying the night again.

"Barbara, the thunder scared me." He said in a whisper. "Please." He begged.

"Promise me, you'll leave right after the rain stops, okay?"

"I promise."

I sighed. Sometimes I really couldn't say no to him. Not when he's looking like an angel and he was as cute as a button. I walked to the bed and pat his leg softly, signaling him to move. I went under the covers and made myself comfortable. He laid beside me and turned to face me. I brushed the hairs that messily covered his face. It was getting longer.

"Barbara."

"Yes, Justin?"

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you, Justin." He never failed to tell me how beautiful I am, he was just sweet like that.

I saw his printed socks rubbing each other, he was cold. "Are you sure you don't want to go under the sheets? You're cold."

He shook his head. I glanced at the window, it was really raining hard. I have to set an earlier alarm just in case. I went to grab my phone on my side only to see a text from Talon telling me to answer his call. I rolled my eyes. I'm not in the mood to listen to his explanation this time - especially from his cheating mouth. I set the alarm and put my phone on airplane mode.

I smiled at Justin before closing my eyes, "Good night, Justin."

I don't know if it was because the bed instantly lulled me to sleep that I was hearing things but I'm sure I heard a deep voice before I fall into deep slumber.

"So so beautiful..."