Axl Rose#1

You were in the studio hanging with the boys and your boyfriend Axl, everything was good and fun until Duff said he needs to talk to you in private, so you walked out with him. Axl didn't like you being with any guy not even with his friends.

{5 minutes later}

You guys came back and apologize for taking like forever and sat down next to Axl, he look at you pissed you didn't know why but you ignore him. You guys was still having fun (except for Axl) until they started playing truth or dare and it was your turn to say, so you said dare and Slash smirk and said "I dare you to kiss Duff in the lips quickly." Everyone was like "Ohhhh" and laugh you just roll your eyes and give a quick peck in the lips to Duff and everyone was laughing, Duff then joked by saying "Wow you're a good kisser, we should try this again." He then wiggle his eyebrows, which you giggle but shook your head into a no and said "Yeah right in your dreams." And laugh too.

Axl sucked his teeth and took a couple of drink of whiskey and said "Yeah and in reality too." You then look at him confuse  "What's that supposed to mean?" You said in a sass tone. "That not only he'll dream of you kissing him but you'll do in reality too." The boys look at him with a "wtf" face for what he said then at you, waiting for what's gonna happen.

"You're saying that I'm kissing him behind your back? Is that what you're saying?!" Axl then roll his eyes at you but answer "Yeah you don't have say twice." "You're joking aren't you?" He then glare at you "Does it look like I am, or you're just being stupid?" He said. The boys were surprised and they all stood up and Slash said "Well we'll... leave you two alone." And left with the others.

"I can't believe your accusing me that I'm not doing." You said now getting pissed. "Well then, why are you hanging with Duff lately instead of me? Why you guys take forever when he says 'He needs to talk to you in private' and you guys take like 10 minutes... Having a nice quick in there?" "Are you fucking serious Axl, you think I'm having sex with your one of you friends?!" You started yelling "Are you stupid or what the fuck, if I'm saying that well obviously I am, damn you're dumbass." You stood up and push him out of the seat and he looked at you full with anger.

"Don't fucking call me dumbass or stupid cause I ain't one." He stood up and said "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were." He said sarcastic but sounding angry "You know what? Fuck you Axl, I'm done how you're treating me. You're fucking treating me like a piece of shit and I'm tired of-" he then interrupt you "Oh I didn't even knew you were a piece of shit too." That's when you had enough you smack him and he hold his cheek and look at you full with anger now. He promised that he'll control his temper but then again he never does. He smack you hard that you fell in the ground with a "thud!" and the boys went in before it'll get ugly.

You look at Axl with tears in your eyes holding your cheek too. Slash look at you and then him "What the fuck man, what's your problem!" "The problem is that miss Y/n is here fucking with Duff, but doesn't want to admitted that it's true." Duff then spoke "Because it isn't, she'll never do that, and we never fuck each other I only find her as my friend." Axl then chuckle and said "Yeah, with benefits." Duff looks at him with anger.

Slash help you to get up "Fuck Axl, you fucking dickhead!" You yell "FUCK YOU TOO YOU BICTH." You push him out of the way and went home to pack all of your things. "What the hell was that?!" Duff yell "Nothing just be happy I'm not gonna be with her anymore, she's such a pain in the ass." Duff then run to get you, if it's not too late though.

{At Axl's Home}

You were now bursting into tears you were so hurt for what Axl said and did to you, you can't hold this pain anymore so you're leaving back to your hometown. You just wanted to you get away from him. You then saw Duff's car outside infront of the house, so you quickly wrote a letter saying your goodbye, after that you left it in the bed you used to shared with Axl and leave in the back door as you left Duff was now yelling your name but didn't saw you no where, only the letter you left and it and said:

Dear guys,
I can't hold this pain with Axl anymore. I loved him with all of my heart but Axl just breaks it, I'm sorry guys for leaving you like this. I'm so hurt for what Axl said and did to me, I just want to go home where I belong. I can't tell you where I'm going, but you still could give me a call guys, I'll miss you very much you were like my family.

Your friend and like sister
Y/n

Duff then show this to Axl and Axl now felt guilty he then fell in the ground with his hands on his face and cry. He couldn't believe that he hurt his girl so much, "I lost her, I fucking lost her all because of my fucking jealousy and my temper. I'm such an idiot." The guys didn't say anything they all knew he lost her forever, boy their going to missed her too. "I'm so sorry Y/n please come back to me, PLEASE!"

"Axl wake up!" Axl was screaming your name "AXL WAKE UP, BABY WAKE UP!" He woke up and look around the room cover with sweat and then look at you and hug you so tightly that you couldn't breathe. "Ba-by I can't bre- breathe." He let go of you and cry on your chest "Baby what's wrong?" You question while trying to calm him down by rubbing his back "I thought I lost you Y/n. Please don't leave me, I know I could be a asshole sometimes, but please don't leave me.NEVER!" He said through sobs. You smile warmly and said "Baby look at me." He then look at you with puffy eyes cause you know cause he was crying.

"I'll never leave you no matter what, I'll always stay with you. You know why?" He shook his head you then kiss him, he hesitate at first but kiss you back. " I'll always stay with you because I love you remember that ok?" Axl dry his tears but nodded "Let's try getting you back to sleep ok?" He nodded and lay down again and you kiss his cheek and said to him "Goodnight baby, I love you Axl." He smile and said "I love you too Y/n and I'll always will." You smile and cuddle him, until you both fell asleep.