Chapter 10

Turners POV

I buzzed my self in Jace buzzed me in so no awkward questions. I run up the stairs as jace told me to just go straight up then told me where it was. As I go up the stairs. Here's shouting screaming but over all of that about 6 different tracks playing. I knock on the door of Skyes room. Knowing she can hear me but not wanting to walk in. Incase she has company. I start to knock louder. 'You might as well just go it she can't hear you' Her dad says stopping the argument for all of about 2 seconds. So I walk it to the biggest mess of my life and skye sat on the floor throwing random items of clothing across the room. 'Its your fault. As soon as my sister said jeans and t shirt I was like I am there. So I go down stairs to get told I need more cover up like you couldn't have done it somewhere only we would have known it was there my neck Seriously Turner' She say embracing me in a hug. 'What are your options' I say placing her to the bed. 'Not a lot it's either that pink one or this with a jacket but I don't have one of those that goes with my outfit' She says admitting defeat. 'Jace must have one that goes with your outfit' I say mountaing her as she's now laid down. 'Turner your a genius' She says pulling me down. We kiss for like 30 seconds. 'As much as I'd love to have you again I don't really think this is the time. After maybe but let's just focus on that fact that of all the people for my brother to fall in love with he's chosen your sister' I say laying next to her. 'Please don't I'm trying not to think about it. It's gonna be strange like we're sat round a table with both of are family's and my sister' She says grunting at saying sister. 'So who's going tonight like your parents are arguing with each other and your brother isn't in jeans' Its awkward now talking about her parents without being in the same room. 'Both of them but there arguing about if they should tell my sister about the whole divorce thing. My brother is going to get Freddie and his clothes on the way over' Freddies going. So that two people that hate each other. Plus Amberley. Then her parents. I can already tell it's gonna be a great night. 'There's something you need to know about Freddie and' I start saying. Before being interrupted by Skye kissing me. 'I know about it. Before she was with my brother. She was with you and Tristan at the same time. I know nothing she says affects me' She says standing on my feet on her tip toes to try and get some sort of height advantage. How did she know. 'Come on family and sister. I have someone I'd like you to meet' Amberley says knocking on every door. 'I'll stay till last lock up. I'll get there before any of you anyway' Skye says walking straight out of her room and into a other I can only assume is Jaces. She comes out with a black leather bomber jacket with a hight collar. Before spinning round for me to see if you can see any of it. To which I shake my head. 'Okay Turner is it' Her dad says putting his hand out for me to shake. 'Yes Mr Wilson' I say shaking this had. 'Please call me Harold or just H your choice are family's are one for tonight and for the for see able future. Now will you do me a favor and make sure my daughter does start wheel spinning the car' Harold says looking into Skyes eyes. 'Now Skye what car do you want' He says pulling out 6 sets of keys. 'Dad please tell me you didn't but I want to you have but why' She says jumping up and down with keys in the hand. 'We did well I did simply because well I've not seen you for ages and I know you kept borrowing mine when I wasn't here' He says trying to calm his daughter down. 'Is it out there now like can I drive it. Back to what you said to Turner about me wheel spinning it's impossible to do in this car. Think it's do with the four wheel drive. I mean I've heard it's impossible to wheel spin not that I've tried' She says smiling so much and hugging her dad. 'Yeah you can drive it like now. I mean like you would know. You did want it in white right. I mean I've set aside money to get it painted just in case' Skye pulls away but then hugs him again. 'No I wanted white thank you dad' She says kissing his cheek and running outside. As I walk out I see a white range rover sport. When we were driving to her uncles house she mentioned that a range rover sport was on her crush list for this year. For normal people who don't have parents that can just buy them a brand new car. A crush list is a list of items or things to own/do that year. As her parents climb into there mustang. Skye still hasn't spoken to her mum. Jace txt her saying that if she wants to wait she can as he's gonna be tied up for like an hour saying to just blame traffic. 'That leaves us at least half an hour spare' I say as we walk back into the house. 'Yeah but we hardly know each other really' She says smiling. 'Fine we will just ask questions' I say playing along. 'I think I have a better idea about how to pass the time' She says lightly kissing me. As we get more passion into the kisses. I'm in control pushing her into the wall with force but not enough to hurt her. I pit my hands under her arse. 'Jump' I whisper breaking the kiss for like a second. Once she's jumped I begin walking up the stairs. Once we reach her bedroom throw her onto the bed before I'm on top of her again reconnecting the kiss. I go to her neck. 'No I'm barely getting away with this one' She says pointing to her bite from earlier. 'Yeah remember I don't mind them I really don't but not on my neck there harder to cover up' Skye says kissing me again. We continue kissing for the next half an hour till we set off.