Chapter 6

This is kinda just a support for what Ive been through. A little quote.

"Everyday on the bus you say hello to me. You care for me. In the morning bus ride we don't talk much but you make it possible. On the afternoon bus, you put your bag in my seat when my friend goes and your feet/legs in my seat. My weak arms try to push him away. But my heart wants him there. He moves and my feet go their and his on top of mine. His smile and he gives me that beautiful laugh. People judge me for liking him but they don't know the real him. That's okay. But he's the perfect boy for me. And always shall. I punched him two times. But he gave me hugs. He kept up with my stubbornish and me being bi polar. Gave me my hugs. Love me. Say I loved him. And I love you. Never leaves me.. And never shall. His new girlfriend? My best friend. Im okay with it. If I dont get a chance, I at least know hes there for my. Forever. I cry when I lose my best friend but one day maybe his lips will be on mine. Are hands connected and are breathin so close. We could cry. We can cry together. Suffer. Be in love. But that can all wait. When he moves, Maybe things will be better. 2 year crush, no my destiny. I love him and always will. And noone can seperate my friend from my best friend."