No More Dream

*Jungkook's POV*

I slammed my laptop screen down shut and sighed frustratedly. I don't know what to do! Yoongi-hyung, who was working a few centimeters away from me looked up from his own laptop and looked at me with a blank face. "What crawled into your boxers today?" I bit my lip and looked down. "I'm sorry hyung, I just can't get these lyrics to flow right and it's pissing me off." His facial expression softened and he scooted closer to me. "Jungkookie-ah, you always write amazing lyrics and good melodies for our songs. I know it can get frustrating during the creative process sometimes, but you can't let it get you so worked up." "But how? These deadlines are coming up so suddenly and soon our comeback is going to be here." "Well use this time to find something that relaxes you. Something that inspires you. Don't focus too much on the technical stuff." "But hyung, you always do." "Correction, when hyung is in the right mindset, he does, but when he's not, he's always observing. See, you guys think I'm lazy. I'm just...well I'm just Min genius Yoongi." I put my hands over my mouth to help contain my laughter but failed. "I don't know what else, I really expected from this conversation really." "It's okay young one, you need my help. I understand. I have this problem everyday, people need my expertise." He smirked while I raised my eyebrows at him and continued laughing. "Okay hyung, we all know you're a genius." "Damn right kid. Now, let me teach you my ways." "Does it involve, let me guess, sleeping?" He made a mock surprise face. "How did you know?! Did Namjoon spill my secrets to you?" I bent over from laughter. "I don't know. Magic." "What is this sorcery?! Wow you really are the golden maknae." He closed his laptop screen and got up. "Where are you going hyung?" "To the studio, I have to finish this song and I can't get this piano medley out of my head." "Okay well thank you, I suppose, for the help." "Anytime, if you're going to have help from anyone, you might as well have it from the best." He gave me a thumbs up. "No, but seriously think about what I said. Don't focus too much on the technicalities. If you need to, take a break. Do something you like, like drawing or painting. You've been doing a lot of that recently. Get a change in scenery. Go out and observe. Learn from people. Their experiences. Learn from yourself. There is just so much out there. I know it is frustrating and can cause you to want to throw your laptop across the room sometimes, but don't give up okay?" I smiled really big at him. "Okay I will, thanks Yoongi-hyung." "Welcome kid." I returned to my laptop as he left. I became so engrossed in my task at hand, I didn't realize the food that miraculously appeared in front of me until my tummy started grumbling. "That was quite the act you pulled earlier." I jumped up and looked towards the direction of the voice. I put a hand over my chest to help calm down my now fast-beating heart. "Hyung you scared me! Oh man. Oh man. Holy sh—" "Finish that and I will smack you with this pillow." "Geez when did you become so violent?" "This is what happens when Yoongi is your roommate." Jin-hyung gave me a sly smile. "Duly noted." Jin laid his head on my lap, as I ate the food he prepared for me. "So?" "So?" "What was earlier?" "Care to walk with me?"

*Time Skip* (A/N: I'm lazy, sue me)

"I cannot believe you tricked me into carrying all these bags." Jin threw his hands in the air in defense. "I did not "trick" you. You lost a bet fair and square." "Hyung," I exclaimed as I resorted to nearly dragging the bags. "These bags are super heavy from all your groceries!" "Not my fault. You were the one who was supposedly so hungry you could, and I quote, 'eat a whole horse.'" "I was just kidding. I would never eat Hobi-hyung." We both stopped in our tracks to stare at one another. Him giving me a serious look while I gave him puppy dog eyes. "You're not funny kid," he smirked, "besides as you like to keep reminding us, you're a big boy now. So you can handle it." "Hyung! Seriously!" He sighed and rolled his eyes as he took some of the bags from me. "Better?" "Thanks Jin-hyung," I beamed at him. "Ugh Jungkookie, do you want to tell me what is so important we're risking being caught by the paparazzi?" I stopped us in front of a store window and Jin-hyung's eyes went wide from shock. "Is that what you're getting for him?" "Do you think it's okay? Do you think he will like it?" "I think he'll love it! Wow this is amazing." "Really?! It's not too bland, you think it'll suit him?" "Kookie, I think he'll love it. It's perfect. I can't believe the gift you're going to get for him. Ah, my little Kookie is growing up so fast." "I'm not a kid," I scoffed as I felt a blush creeping to my cheeks. "We watched you graduate from high school. You will always be little maknae." We both laughed at each other. "But what made you pick this?" "I thought you were going to give him a painting you had been working on these past late nights." "No. No...." "Huh? Why not?" "It's...I don't know. I can't give it to him, it's creepy." "What? I'm sure it's great like all your other beautiful works. "It's creepy." "Creepier than hyung dressing up as a Chucky look-a-like for Halloween?" ".....Okay maybe not as creepy as that. It just...it gives me nightmares." "Okay. What are you talking about Kookie?" I sighed and looked down. What do I mean? "Can I tell you something?" "Of course, you can always talk to me." "I'm afraid." "O-okay? We're all afraid of something, there's nothing to be ashamed of about that." "I'm afraid of what's coming and I'm afraid of myself, what I could do." Jin got wide-eyed and looked at me with his mouth slightly agape. "You're the only person besides Yoongi-hyung I could tell this to." "What exactly are you afraid of?" "Darkness. Loss. Pain. Regret." "What would you have to regret?" "Hurting someone I care about." Jin-hyung dropped his set of bags and pulled me into a hug. "You're not capable." I felt myself getting teary-eyed as I returned his firm grip. "I'm scared." "It's okay. Everything will be okay. I know you. You would never." I buried my head in his chest as I could feel the tears coming out of my eyes. "Hyung, I'm scared. I don't know what it is. But I just have this bad feeling all the time and now it's just looming. Everyday. Every minute. That painting, it's not something I'm working on for fun. At first it was, but not anymore. It's.........it's my fear."

[A/N: So believe it or not.....I actually had Jin and Jungkook's chapters done before the Wings short film teasers ;-;]