I

Rhayne

Tove Lo blasted throughout my room, waking me up instantly. God, will I be happy on Friday since it's the last day. I stretched, walking out my room to Ariana's.

"Damn, you could have woken me up hoe now I'm late" I rudely interrupted her conversation on the phone.

"Chill out I just woke up, kid" I sat on the bed. "Ari, this the last week of junior year and you still can't come to the room to wake me up? For Real though?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why you being rude? You see I'm on the phone right.." She sat down hanging up the phone.

"Yea okay, What are you wearing?" I Leaned in the doorframe.

"Adidas jogging suit. What are you wearing?" she asked opening her closet.

"My Nike track suit. It's spirit day." I rolled my eyes thinking about coach butler.

"Sounds... cute"

"Girls time to start getting ready" momma said peeking her head through the door.
"Morning mama" I gave her a kiss making my way out her room.

Momma walked past me, down the stairs. I closed my room door and headed straight to my shower.

I got out putting my hair into a pineapple. I quickly brushed my teeth, And got dressed. I walked back in the bathroom grabbing the edge control and toothbrush. I laid my edges and sprayed cantu oil on my knot.

"Do you think Ms. Mervin gone make us do work this week?" Ariana said walking in my bathroom.

"Knowing her rude ass she's going to give us more than what we want...Somebody needa give her old ass some act right cause she always bitching for no reason" I sighed, grabbing my backpack  and keys

"You a fool bruh. But aye when you and what's his name gone stop playing? Ari laughed walking down the stairs.

"Who Trey? Girl we've been really close. I might try and make it serious." I sighed opening the microwave to get my poptart.

" Do your thing, meanwhile I'm trying to get at Justin fine ass." I rolled my eyes "whatever, Sounds like a waist of time. My boy a long way gone" I laughed kissing momma on the cheek.

"Bye girls y'all try to stay out of trouble at that damn school. I don't want them calling me." She frowned drinking her coffee.

"Hopefully, I'm not making any promises. Bye cutie" I said to my little brother Noah, causing him to blush.

"Bye mom. Love y'all" Ari yelled walking out the house to my car.

"I really hope like hell nobody tries me on the hoe shit today" I said tossing Ari the keys.

"You'll be fine. Don't even trip." Ari said driving out the gate.

I sat back pulling out my mascara and putting my headphones in my ear. I knew this would be the craziest last week ever. I'm not going to get into trouble unless trouble is knocking on my door. I honestly don't care about the shit that be happening. As long as nobody try me or my sister I'm good.

I pulled my duffle bag across my body as I got out the car.
"Heads up!" Ari loudly said, throwing me my keys. "Hold it down on that end kid." I said dapping her and walking away

I walked down the hall meeting up with Mikeah at my locker.

"Morning." I said lowly towards her.