Riots, Drills and the Devil Part 1

Jessica was running late

     Jessica was running late. She talked to the warden and had her rescheduled for the following day. She was ignoring all of Jason's calls.

Just as she made her way to the door to leave there was a knock. She opened it and Jason was on the other side with to go coffee cups.

"Good I was hoping you would be home." he said pushing his way past her to get through.

"Now is not a good time." Jessica said standing by her door.

"We have to talk about this." he said to her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I have a meeting today. I don't have time for this." she said raising her voice at him.

"You're going to make time Jessica. We have been playing ring a round for a couple weeks now. I deserve to know what's going on." he said getting angry.

Jessica sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers.

"You're right. You deserve to know what's going on. But I can't explain things right now. I have to go." she said turning and waited for him to follow her.

"OK. But we are talking about things. Tonight." he said giving her a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

     Jessica drove into the parking lot of the prison

     Jessica drove into the parking lot of the prison. She had a strange feeling that something was going to happen today. She ignored her gut and made her way inside. She walked through the hall and got to the check in desk.

"Hi. I'm Jessica Donovan. I have a security check today. I'm suppose to be meeting with officer Bellick." she explained to the man.

"Hold on just one minute ma'am." he turned away and got on the radio.

"I'm sorry Bellick is up in sickbay. Here's a pass. You have clearance to every security entrance. Good luck." the man said giving her the keys.

She made her way  through the halls going straight up to Trish's office. She didn't even bother knocking she just went right in. Trish looked up from her desk in surprise.