{Chapter 1} welcome to the Circus

"Daddy why won't you let me play with her?"

I was slowly going down on a rickety elevator wondering what will behold of this freaky place, the flickering lights making my vision blur to adjust to the lighting. Then as I was lost in my thoughts and looking around the circular dark elevator I had heard a male voice in the elevator with me, scaring me from my thoughts and making my alertness increase."welcome to the first day of your exciting courier,whether you were approached at a job paper, read our ad and screw bolts and hair pins, or if this was a fault of a dare,we welcome you." 'I'm guessing this place isn't as popular with willing workers...' I look around the place to see where the voice may be coming from and I notice speakers at the top of the elevator, he speaks once more "I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 handyman's robotic and unit repair system, but you can call me handyunit" I sigh, feeling relief wash over me knowing that I can have someone to even talk to, ' even if it's just a robot'. "Your new career promises challenges, intrigue and endless genatorial opportunities. Please enter your name as seen above the keypad, this cannot be changed later." I attempt to write my name onto the glitchy keypad. "It seems that you have had some trouble with the keypad" 'no shit' I sigh as he speaks once more. "I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you, one moment." 'oh god how will a professional robot autocorrect?' "Welcome Eggs Benedict" I chuckle at the new name I have taken and not question how the robot gotten the name out of y/n. A load buzz could be heard in front of me and the keypad falls back down, the lights flicker into the darkness as a little tune can be heard playing. "You can now open the elevator, using that bright red and obvious button" I press the button and the door swing open. I sigh and walk outside the elevator, I notice a vent which seems to be the only was further into the place. I put my hair in a tight ponytail behind me and crawl into the ventilation shaft, accepting the fact of undeniable fate which would be a long dark path. {Apologies if your hair isn't long enough}

Handyunit spoke once more giving me relief "Allow me to fill this somehow frightening silence with some light-heartened banter." I chuckle hearing the robot attempt on comforting me 'I guess many people have been that scared that they have needed a robot to comfort them'. "Due to the mass of success even more so of the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza it was clear that the stage was set- no pun intended- for another contendor for children's entertainment." I keep crawling through the vent as best as I could. "Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties throughout the day, and its your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning". I shiver at the thought of inviting a creepy robot to a children's party but I press on until I reach the end of the vent and crawl out into a room with a window on either side and panels beside then with a closed vent in front of me and one on either side of the windows to allow you to enter the rooms. I try to look on either side to see what's inside but it was too dark. "You are now in the primary control module, it's actually a crawlspace between the two front show rooms. Now, lets get started with you daily tasks. view the window to your left." I look over to the left window and go closer to the glass. "This is the Ballora party room and dance studio encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza" 'Thought we were supposed to make a healthy diet? Nevermind it has got a pizza history I guess' "Lets turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left" I press the top button on the little pattern with the sun icon on it to view the party room. I notice that the stage is empty and that there isnt any sign of this Ballora. "uh oh it looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, lets give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step." I stop. "A what?" I ask to myself only to hear him repeat the same order as he previously said. I press the red button and a bright light following with a buzzing sound can be heard in the room. "Lets check the light again" I press the blue button and see a tall looking animatronic spinning around looking like a ballorina in purple 'I'm guessing why she's called Ballora, she's a ballerina!' I notice mannequin looking robots, smaller in size spinning around looking like the bigger ballerina. He speaks once again while I watch her dance, "Excellent. Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to preform again tomorrow. Now view the window to your right, this is the funtime auditorium where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share." I couldn't see inside the room also expecting the panel beside it to be the same as the previous one. "Try the light, let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to" I press the light button once more and see the stage being empty like how it was originally in the room where Ballora was. 'maybe this is just protocol for us to learn the ropes' "Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off. Lets motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock" I press the button once more and hear the electrifying sound along with the bright light. I scratch my arm nervously feeling wrong about the choice. I press the light button again and see that Funtime Foxy still hasn't appeared . I sigh, knowing what will be requested of me next. "Lets try another controlled shock" I hesitate but press it once more feeling a spark hit my finger and me jump from the creepy dark atmosphere along with the sudden unknown attack that came upon my finger. I press the light button hestitantly after feeling the intensity of the electricity that hit me, but I notice a male- female- Fox who has splashes of pink over their body and them moving side to side having their mouth moving like as if they were talking. I hear a vent open soon after I saw the Fox, Handy Unit speaks once again, "Looks like Funtime Foxy is in working order, Great job! Infront of you is another vent shaft, crawl through it to reach the circus gallerly control room" I sigh and tighten the bobble holding my hair in place and crawl into the vent shaft.