CHAPTER 8

Your pov

You woke up and go to the bathroom and do your morning routine and go down stairs to see no other than him. And you go to the kitchen to make breakfast you made pancakes today and today is Monday so you have school today ugh. You go to the dinning room to eat and you see him there playing at his laptop.

"This is a dinning table NOT a desk to play with." You said

"So what!" He said

And he left that rascal ughhhhh you go to your room to get your bag and go to school while your walking to school you bump on someone.

"Mian~" you said

"Watch it nerd." The boy said

You just move and walk faster as you get to class you fix ypur fake nerd glasses today you didnt wear a wig well sometimes you wear a wig but today you don't feel like it. You go to your locker and put your books in there and get the only things that you need only and go to your class and sit at the back always and they keep staring at me weirdly like they've  seen a ghost or something you just keep quiet and look at the window.

It's a beautiful day today. You said to your myself

Now I think I'm crazy talking to myself.

3minutes later

The teacher is here and you payed attention to the teacher and someone is throwing paper at you and you look left and right there's no one maybe I'm just crazy. The class is over and it's lunch time you go to the cafeteria to take buy food and when you looked  back all the seats are occupied again. Hmmmm you wishes you're  friend is here so you won't be lonely.

Roof top •
You go to the roof top and eat you're  food and you go to the nearest bench you see and you sat there and eat you're  lunch. After you're  done eating you're  lunch you go downstairs and go to youre locker and grab you're  science book and notebook so if we're going to take any notes today. And you go to your classroom now and  sat at the back and the science teacher is here and she start discussing our lesson and someone knocked on the door and the teacher opened the door.

And it's taehyung

"Care to share why you're  late to my class ?!" The teacher said

"Do I have to?!" Taehyung said

"Detention!." The teacher said

So mr. Arrogant is in detention huh poor him why he must be like that cold person and arrogant like.... suga like father like son.

20 minutes later

Ugh finally it's gym time after gym it's time to go home. You go to your locker and get your gym clothes and your converse and you go to the restroom  to get change after you got change you got out of the restroom and you bumped and you fell down to the floor you tilt your head to see who I bump to. OH NO THIS IS BAD. I bump on yeseul the bad ass or I should say the poppular girl.

"Mianhae~" you said

"Watch where you going bish!" Yeseul said

You run to the gym and sat at a bench and wait for the teacher and the others and you stared at the floor because of embarrassment and you know she's giving you a revenge.

OKAY NOW GIRLS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GYM BOYS OPPOSITE OF THE GIRLS! The teacher said

"SIR! What are we going to play today." Yeseul said

"Okay class today where going to partner you all up so girls one line boys one line okay." The teacher said

"Ne!" All