CHAPTER 23

Min-Ji's pov

Ugh! Stupid alarm ugh! What time is it tho? I said

What!! It's 6:30 in the morning I need to get ready for school I go to the bathroom and I take a shower not to long I'm done and I brush my teeth I go to my closet and pick my clothes for today and I found them ( photo below)

I wore that to school and I go to check taehyung if his awake or still slepping

I'm here in front of his door I knock on his door and still no one answered ugh! I barged in and I saw taehyung sleeping peacefully I go to him and now I'm in front of him I shake him ugh it's quit dark here in his room I shake him and his not waking up then someone grab my hand and a deep voice said.

Let's stay this for 5 minutes please. Taehyung said while hugging me

5 minutes later

Yah! Taehyung wake up you're 5 minutes is over. I said

Okay fine! He said

I go outside of his room ugh! His room is so dark and cold to anyways I head downstairs and go to the kitchen and I almost forgot there's no freaking food inside the refrigerator except for 5 eggs really 5 eggs ugh! I make some scramble eggs and after making the scramble eggs I put it on the table while I was eating taehyung go downstairs and started eating I was finish and he was finish eating too I wash the plates and I go to the shoes racks and get my shoes ( photo below)

I wore those shoes and I grab the door knob and get out of the house and I started walking well taehyung has a car and typical me I don't like cars but sometimes only I use our car not taehyung's my dad bought me a car but I don't use it I think I only use that car umm...... 1 yeah 1 time okay okay enough I'm here in front of the school when I enter the school a curios jimin appears.

Why did you ditch school yesterday huh? He said

Um......... I said

Okay I'll slide it for now, now get to class. He said

Ugh! I can't believe you steel taehyung oppa to me and now jimin oppa you're such a slut. Haneul said

Yah! I'm not her boyfriend! Jimin oppa said

Then what? Oh I think you're ex. Haneul said

How dare you said that to oppa. I said

Why is it true I'm going to tell taehyung oppa that you are cheating on him with jimin oppa. She said * then saw taehyung*

Oppa~ min-ji is cheating on you. She said

Umm....... with who? Taehyung said

She's with jimin oppa I think jimin is her ex tho. She said

HANEUL ARE YOU CRAZY JIMIN IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND OR EX THATS MIN-JI'S BROTHER PABO! he said

When I look at jimin oppa he really look mad.

Oppa it's okay later I'll treat you your favorite food arasseo. I said

How about me you don't want me to treat me my favorite food. Taehyung said while pouting

Aish I'll treat you food when we are at the house but we will buy some groceries first arasseo. I said

Arasseo.taehyung said

I go to my classroom and sit at the back.

*skip class*

Now it's lunch time when I was at the canteen Jimin oppa was there.

Oppa what do you want my treat? I said

Um......... I want a burger. He said proudly

Okay. I said then taehyung appear in front of me

What do you want taehyung. I said

Nothing can I come with you? He said

Okay kaja.i said

* end of all clasess*

I'm here waiting for taehyung if you don't know I'm here in front of the school then I saw him.

Kaja first let's go to the supermarket. I said

Okay. He said

We go to the supermarket we got there and buy the stuff we need. After we bought our needs we go home when we got home we put the stuff we need only in the counter I go to the kitchen and put the stuff there after I put the things we bought I ask taehyung what he wants.

Taehyung-ah what do you want to eat? I said

Umm... I want to eat samgyeospal. He said

Okay. I said I start doing the dish and after a couple of minutes or hour I'm done doing the dish and put it on the table I call taehyung and we start eating. After eating I wash the dishes after washing the dishes I go to my bedroom and change into pajamas and I do my homework after doing my homework I go to bed.

So here's the update I hope you guys like it

Well the bts concert in Philippines is coming so to my readers who are coming to the concert me I can't go because I'm too young and 2nd of all my parents won't allow me but my parents are here in Manila and there condo is sooooo close to the diamond hotel but I can't go because WALA akong KASAMA!!!! 😭😭😭 but I wish I can see them all that's all bye chingus~