Chapter 5: Jungkook... Why?

Your POV:

I throw the blanket off me and chase after him, calling his name urgently, kookie still asleep. "JEONGGUK! NO!" I stand in the hallway trying to listen for where he went. My ears perk. Yoongi's room. I rush to the room and swing the door open. I see Jeongguk pushing Yoongi up against the wall. "NO!" I rush to him and try to pull him off but to no avail. I make eye contact with Yoongi and his eyes are confused and angry. Somehow, I can tell I'm not the one he's angry at. Jeongguk notices and growls, lifting Yoongi up the wall. Yoongi grits his teeth, pushing Jeongguk off him. "What's your problem brat?" He spits, stalking closer to the younger, who has obviously crossed the line. Jeongguk punches the wall next to Yoongi''s head. I retreat into the corner of the room, but Yoongi doesn't seem to even flinch. "My problem is you. You took her out. Brought her home late, only for her to disrespect me." Jeongguk hisses. "First of all, I took her out because she needed it. Second of all, you have no right to be angry at her and don't you start about disrespect you little shit. Did you hear yourself just then? That's no way to speak to an elder. I might be small but when I'm mad I'm mad and you know that. So I suggest you turn back around and tuck yourself back in. (Y/n) can stay with me tonight, seeing as you dislike her at the moment." Yoongi says fluently, his emotion never straying from angry. Jeongguk grits his teeth and the air is thick. What's he gonna do? I analyse Yoongi's seemingly unwavering expression as it slowly but surely transforms to petrified. I take a wary step closer, and Jeongguk suddenly pounces back on to Yoongi, hands on the elder's neck. My hands find my face and I gasp, tears stinging my eyes. "(Y/n) is mine. You hear me Min?" I scream at Yoongi's struggling expression and run to Namjoon and Jin's room, knowing they're the only ones who can solve this. This is all my fault. I'm just causing trouble. If I weren't here everything would be fine and no one would be hurt. It's my fault. It's always my faults what have I done. I'm so sorry. I bang on the door as a warning before bursting in, seeing Namjoon rubbing his eyes, I race over to him frantically. "Please, Jeongguk h-" Then a crash is heard from the lounge room. His perks up, lifting me up as he stands. He rushes over and shakes Jin awake, telling him to take care of me for a moment while he solves whatever problem needs to be solved. I wrap my arms around Jin, scared as hell to let go. His eyes are concerned, as they should be. "What's wrong?" He hums. "J-Jeongguk... he's doing it again. And I-" I can't control my tears, so he pulls me in close, lies me down and pulls the covers over us. "It'll be ok. Just sleep and you can tell me everything in the morning. Just know that Namjoon is solving it." He kisses the top of my head as we hear another crash from the lounge room and I flinch. "Shhh..." I close my eyes and pray that sleep will take me soon. The sounds stop. It's unsettling in a way. All I can hear is Jin's heartbeat. That's enough to let me rest.

Jungkook's POV:

I throw Yoongi to the floor, his eyes watering. "Jungkook... why?" He murmurs and my eyes widen.
Flashback:
"Jungkook... why?" (Y/n)'s 'friend' scurries away from me on the floor. "You've been awfully close to (Y/n) lately and I'm not liking it." I growl, my foot finding his side. He winces in pain and I laugh. My ears perk as I hear (y/n)'s voice. "JEONGGUK! JEONGGUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She runs up behind me, tugging at my sleeve. "(Y/n)... thank god he-" I kick him again. "Don't talk." I turn to (y/n) and my eyes widen as tears come to her eyes. "Jeongguk..." She whimpers, stepping back cautiously. "(Y/n) I-" I try to explain myself, but I can't. "Im sorry." I hang my head. I look up, only to see her at her friend's aid. I go to speak, but stop myself. I turn on my heel and walk away. Why do I do these things.
I step back, looking at my hands, my eyes starting to water, I bump into someone. I turn around, only to be met with Namjoon. I cower at his height, looking behind me to see my hyung... my friend... looking up at me, terrified, then back at Namjoon, who has rage radiating off him. "Jeon jungkook." He growls, grabbing me by the collar and dragging me to my room. I hear a door open, only to see Jimin walking out, then looking at me with a confused expression, slightly scared. He looks down the hall and sees Yoongi trying to stand and rushes to his aid, tears welling. Namjoon throws me onto my bed and wakes up Taehyung. "Tae... sleep in the lounge room. Don't wanna risk you here with him." Namjoon gives me a look before walking out. Tae looks at me, confused and concerned. "What happe-" "Go." I cut him off, pulling my knees to my chest. "Kookie w-" "GO." He takes his stuffed lion and walks out of the room slowly, giving me one last glance before closing the door. I can't help but cry. What kind of person am I? I can't help myself and I hate it. Why am I so possessive? I'm a monster. I've been this way ever since she was little. She went through tough times and I was her guardian. I protected her. I guess she doesn't need me anymore.

Yoongi's POV:

"I've never seen him like that before..." I mutter as Jimin wipes the blood from my lip with a paper towel. I hold the ice pack to my head and try to remember what happened. Jimin steps back to look at me, his eyes red from crying. "Jiminnie you cried more than me and I'm the one who got beat up." I try to joke but all Jimin can give is a small smile. "What's wrong?" I ask. Jimin's eyes widen. "Are you serious? Jungkook literally lost it and beat you up. It's like he's gone insane and you're asking me what's wrong?" I sigh, knowing he's right. We hear footsteps and I flinch, hoping it's not him. We see Taehyung walk in carrying his stuffed lion. Namjoon must have told him to sleep here. He looks at me, his eyebrows creasing. He closes his eyes, his tired mind trying to wrap itself around the situation, but giving up. He collapses onto the lounge and sleep. I look back at Jimin. "We should go to bed." I offer and he nods. He puts an arm around me and I limp my way to our room. He helps me into my bed, then gets into his. As I pull the covers over me, my mind slips to (Y/n). Is she ok? Where is she and why isn't she with me? I sigh. I need to sleep. "Night Jiminnie." I say and roll over. "Night hyung." Everything is silent but the sobbing coming from Jungkook's room. I drift off to sleep.

----

yall liked possessive jungkook i just made him extra lmao also this chapter is shitty and all over the place but i had to write something i tried i really did but i couldn't get my idea across affectively no matter how i wrote it so... this chapter ended up with yoonmin somehow idek kbye